All reviews rooftop patio home away from home reliable transportation residential neighborhood mango never stay anywhere else an oasis lounge area close to the airport full kitchen foreign country mission trip busy city place to stay enjoy your stay air conditioner conference room
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019

this is hotel is everything as described here on Trip advisor. the staff were particularly good, polite, organised. the rooms were clean, super comfy bed, hot showers, great court yard garden and safe and secure off road parking.

unfortunately there was an error in my billing, the charge on my credit card was different to the voucher i signed at the hotel. this means there is a person reentering credit card details even after signing and being the final amount and then charging a different amount. I did email the hotel but no one answered and this is why its such a shame. if you stay just make sure the charge on your card is as exactly as your signed credit acrd voucher.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
GabrielA5755, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2019

Hello, thank you for your preference, we are glad that the hotel has met your expectations, I apologize for the inconveniences, we have reviewed our systems and in effect the payment was made correctly, I suggest checking with your bank, we are a company with 26 years of experience in the market and we are very responsible in the handling of the information of our clients, if your bank does not solve it with pleasure we will return the excess of payment mentioned.

Kenssi Ferrufino
servicioalcliente@humuyainn.com

Reviewed September 25, 2018

It was tempting to make reservations at one of the corporate hotels in Tegucigalpa, but I'm so glad my wife and I decided not to. Instead, we went to a locally owned and operated hotel and there wasn't one moment of disappointment! I wish to mirror the other reviews you've read about the incredibly friendly and skilled staff, the beautiful and inviting rooms, and the commitment to service and hospitality. I would love to answer your questions!

One quick story. The staff quickly learned of my love for espresso and often met me at the bottom of the stairs asking "would you like coffee this morning". One morning, a consultant/barista was training Humuya employees on the art of foaming. I asked to watch and before I knew it, I had a frothing pitcher in my hand while receiving instructions on how to create the perfect foam (via translation, I don't speak Spanish, and yes, I was terrible at it!). It was one of the highlights of my trip that wouldn't have happened at the Marriott;)

Room tip: All the rooms I saw were gorgeous and equipped with AC. We had a King suite that looked out on the courtyard which I highly recommend.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
GabrielA5755, Gerente at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Good Night
Mr. Trotter

Sorry for our late response.
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, is a pleasure for us to had you and your wife as very kind guests.

We are going to send the photographies we took while you were learning some Barismo

Hope to see your family soon again
Take care
Best regards
Hotel Humuya Inn

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We greatly enjoyed our stay at Hotel Humuya. The staff was pleasant and helpful with all of our requests and went out of their way to help our group of 10 get situated quickly. The restaurant and bar area is full of plants and has areas open to the sky above. We truly enjoyed eating dinner while being a few feet away from the rain falling beside us. (All while we remained dry and happy! ) We had an evening meeting as well as breakfast on the rooftop. Both gave us the opportunity to see gorgeous city views both at night and in the day. Above all, this hotel felt homey, secure, and gave us an amazing chance to relax after a busy week. This will be our choice every time we’re in Tegucigalpa!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
GabrielA5755, Gerente at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Good Morning Courtney

Thanks for your nice review about our Hotel. We are pleased to know that our facilities and staff made you feel the balance between your daily activities and at the same time get your well-deserved rest.

Hope to see you soon again

Hotel Humuya Inn, HN

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Everything about staying here was excellent. The hotel staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. The food was very well-prepared and served. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, cool, and comfortable. The open patio was pretty and refreshing, as was the rooftop view. I would go back here again and again...

Room tip: There are no elevators
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Gabriel A, Manager at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Good Morining
Ms. Deborah

We hope you are doing well in your daily activities. Thanks for your excellent review! It makes us happy that you have enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you again as a guest at our hotel.

Best Regards
Hotel Humuya Inn, HN.

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

So much to love about this gem of a hotel in Tegucigalpa but the top of this list is the incredible staff. They made visiting a foreign country easy... we would stay there a million times again! Thank you for helping us fall in love with Honduras!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Gabriel A, Manager at Hotel Humuya Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. For us it is a great pleasure to have you as our guests. The staff always tries to provide the best service so that you can feel at home.