Ways to Experience iCatracho Tours
from $100.00
from $175.00
from $202.50
More Info
All reviews visit honduras seafood soup karim parque honduran
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Our mother - daughter (12 Years old) trip to Honduras wouldn't be as great if it wasn't for ICatracho Tours, with Kerim guiding us even before we left the US we were able to choose the best tours for a short 4 days trip. His knowledge and professionalism are excellent. I highly recommend Kerim for any of your travel needs in Honduras!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

My Mother, daughter and I had a great excursion led by Kerim. We would recommend it to everyone. Kerim was a safe driver, timely, courteous, friendly, spoke English and very knowledgeable with Honduras and the culture. Our excursion included the Pulhapanzak waterfall, kayaking at Yojoa lake, seeing the Taulabe caves, and stopping for a delicious dinner. We are glad to have had the convenience of traveling with a guide who knows the country so well. It was a great day!

KerimPerdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2019

Hello Ms. W2652ZVhollyp: it was a pleasure to attend you here in Honduras. Thanks for your trust in our services. it was a lovely day with nice weather. Hope you come back in the near future to continue traveling around Honduras.
We appreciate your kindly words. Thanks so much again.

Reviewed November 15, 2018

Kerim was incredibly welcoming, and very thoughtful! He made us feel safe and secure the entire day, and went out of his way to ensure we had a great experience.

Along with seeing beautiful parts of the city and eating delicious food, Kerim proved how knowledgeable he is about culture and history. We truly learned an amazing amount for a single day!

We are beyond thankful we found Kerim, and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank JGHJ
kperdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Thanks so much Mr. J, for your words. We are doing our best to make you feel comfortable.
Thanks for visiting oour little country. You are more than welcome next time, to continue enjoying the hidden gems of Honduras.
Regards. :-)

Reviewed June 28, 2018

My mom and I traveled to Tegucigalpa for a short weekend so that we could experience the capitol of Honduras! We found this tour online and were excited to meet Kerim and learn about the city; and it did not disappoint. Kerim is very knowledgable and was eager to share about his city. He emailed us prior to our tour to confirm our location and the time for pickup, and then he even arrived early to pick us up (and kindly waited while we finished breakfast). His air conditioned van was very comfortable for the day's travel and he stocked it with cold water for us to drink throughout the day. Kerim shared lots of history and facts about the city and answered all of our questions! He asked us what we desired for lunch (typical Honduran food with tajadas) and he delivered; we loved the place we stopped for lunch in Valle de Angeles. If we have a chance to take another tour we won't hesitate to contact Kerim! He is very willing to cater the tour to your interests and make sure you learn and see the things you want!! Thanks Kerim!

Date of experience: June 2018
Kerim_Perdomo, General Manager at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thanks so Much, Ms. V, it was a great honor to have accompanied you and spend a very special day, even though we finished with rain, but everything was a blessing. I hope to serve you in the near future.
Thanks so much for visiting my country.
Your friend, Kerim.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I was a bit skeptical of my visiting Honduras, due to all the information found on-line about the dangers in San Pedro Sula, and cities of Honduras. Kerim changed that concept completely, and took me on a road trip through western Honduras that left me with nothing more than wonderful memories of kind and hospitable people, beautiful colonial towns, fresh and exciting coffee, and a deep exchange of conversations. He is a passionate person with a mission. I am so privileged to have been a part of his vision to change Honduras for the better. Go visit Honduras, and enjoy the company of Kerim!

Date of experience: February 2018

Thanks so much Rudy, I´m writing back again my response to your message, because of a "glitch" in TA Network.
Hope you continue traveling around the world, learning and enjoying new cultures. Thanks for visiting my little country. A nice cup of Honduran coffee will be waiting for you... :-)