Ways to Experience iCatracho Tours
from $125.00
from $125.00
from $200.00
More Info
All reviews visit honduras seafood soup karim parque honduran
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2018

My mom and I traveled to Tegucigalpa for a short weekend so that we could experience the capitol of Honduras! We found this tour online and were excited to meet Kerim and learn about the city; and it did not disappoint. Kerim is very knowledgable and was eager to share about his city. He emailed us prior to our tour to confirm our location and the time for pickup, and then he even arrived early to pick us up (and kindly waited while we finished breakfast). His air conditioned van was very comfortable for the day's travel and he stocked it with cold water for us to drink throughout the day. Kerim shared lots of history and facts about the city and answered all of our questions! He asked us what we desired for lunch (typical Honduran food with tajadas) and he delivered; we loved the place we stopped for lunch in Valle de Angeles. If we have a chance to take another tour we won't hesitate to contact Kerim! He is very willing to cater the tour to your interests and make sure you learn and see the things you want!! Thanks Kerim!

Date of experience: June 2018
Kerim_Perdomo, General Manager at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Thanks so Much, Ms. V, it was a great honor to have accompanied you and spend a very special day, even though we finished with rain, but everything was a blessing. I hope to serve you in the near future.
Thanks so much for visiting my country.
Your friend, Kerim.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

I was a bit skeptical of my visiting Honduras, due to all the information found on-line about the dangers in San Pedro Sula, and cities of Honduras. Kerim changed that concept completely, and took me on a road trip through western Honduras that left me with nothing more than wonderful memories of kind and hospitable people, beautiful colonial towns, fresh and exciting coffee, and a deep exchange of conversations. He is a passionate person with a mission. I am so privileged to have been a part of his vision to change Honduras for the better. Go visit Honduras, and enjoy the company of Kerim!

Date of experience: February 2018
kperdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2018

Thanks so much Rudy, I´m writing back again my response to your message, because of a "glitch" in TA Network.
Hope you continue traveling around the world, learning and enjoying new cultures. Thanks for visiting my little country. A nice cup of Honduran coffee will be waiting for you... :-)

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This was third trip to Tegucigalpa and my second tour with Kerim. A very enjoyable day customized to my interests. The tour included several historic Colonial Churches, scenic photo detours, as well interesting conversation and insights into Honduras’ rich history and dreams for the future.

Date of experience: November 2017

Thanks so much Mr. D...You are more than welcome to this little and beautiful country...I appreciate the support you give to our people. Thanks for share with Us, your big heart. It will be a pleasure to serve you in the near future...Your friend, Kerim.

Reviewed July 17, 2017

I just returned from three weeks in Honduras. I used Kerim last year and he was great so I contacted him again for his services this time around. We went across the country from San Pedro/Santa Rosa de Copan/Gracias-La Campa/Lake Yojoa/PANACAM/Pulha waterfall/Tela/Pico Bonito. It was awesome. I highly recommend his services. If you are in the area or passing through Tela let him take you to lunch on the beach for sopa de mariscos with the Garifuna people. The zip lines in La Campa and Pulha waterfall are safe and fun. PANACAM and Pico Bonito national parks are pristine and filled with undiscovered swimming opportunities. I also went to Cayos Cochinos, a little overrated in my opinion. A neat place that was not on my list that Kerim suggested: the rarely visited Caves of Taulabe outside of Siguatepeque. Worth the stop if you are in the area. He's your best bet for tours/transportation in all of Honduras.

Date of experience: July 2017

Hello Mrs. L...it seems this answer is a little delayed... :-) Thanks so much for your trust, for share your time with this country that you fell in love...thanks so much for your support to our people...and thanks for gave us the honor to be your hosts. We´ll see You next year...Your friend, Kerim.

Reviewed July 4, 2017

Contacted Kerim through the internet , based on the favourable reports on Tripadvisor.
We were a group of 4 colleagues who wanted to se a bit of Honduras after completion of our jobs in Tegucigalpa. We had immediate contact and Kerim was very helpful in the proces of establishing what would be possible to see during our 3 day road trip. We had long and interesting days - driving a total of 1200 km on the not very good roads.
Our wishes were: nature, trecking, gastronomy, local life (no churches, monuments or museums). Accomodation should be clean, safe and economical.

Kerim understood our wishes and we planned a trip from Tegucigalpa to Tela and La Ceiba. Caves, natural parks, microbrewery and a visit to a very local restaurant - they had been serving the same dish breakfast, lunch and dinner for more that 20 years and the place is still full.

We loved the natural parks - the towns did not win our hearts.

Sometimes our wishes differed in the group and Kerim displayed extreme diplomacy to make everything work out anyhow.

Honduras has a bad reputation for crime and I am sure that you should be cauteous.
We only met friendly people, we did not feel threatened and nobody tried to rip us off.

Kerim is very knowledagble about his country and our conversations gave us a nuanced picture of Honduras.

I have no hesistation in recommending him as guide and driver if you plan a roadtrip in Honduras

Date of experience: June 2017
Kerim_Perdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2017

Thanks so much, Ms. Anne, it was a pleasure to serve you and show you a little about my country...thanks for enjoying every place we visit. You are more than welcome till next time!!!