Book In Advance
Tours from iCatracho Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience iCatracho Tours
from $99.00
More Info
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews road trip visit honduras san pedro sula kerim exchange company mission sites
Reviewed April 14, 2015

A beautiful and exciting trip! With our trip to Comayagua to see the Semana Santa carpets and processions, Kerim definitely fulfilled his mission of providing a Honduran exchange, “Intercambio Catratcho,” that showcases the beauty of Honduras. This tour was one of the most beautiful trips and best experiences I have had during three years living and traveling throughout Central America (Nicaragua, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic).

Kerim is a fantastic guide! He is super nice and funny and has a ton of knowledge about Honduras – the tourist sites, historic sites, hiking and camping sites, and the quaint hidden towns you would never see on your own. I felt very safe during the entire trip. I have travelled on a dime, and I will say, for the cost of this tour I felt I received three times the value. I am definitely looking for another opportunity to take a trip with Intercambio Catratcho!

Date of experience: March 2015
4  Thank Josh D
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Hello Josh...5 months later...hahaha...sorry for no answer you before...I was kindda busy, touring through Honduras...thanks for your comment, I appreciate every word...that´s the reason, that I working so hard, to offer you the best service possible. I hope you can join another tour with us...and enjoy the adventure in this little and beautiful country called Honduras!!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2015

Even if I only had a couple of hours before flying out of Honduras, Kerim was more than happy to take me to this protected forest at the edge of Tegucigalpa first thing in the morning and made sure I was back to my hotel in time. What I was really interested in was to do some birdwatching and the visit could not be more effective for the little time we had. Kerim was able to get us in and select the most suitable trail quite readily. I enjoyed our conversations, especially the story of how it occurred to him he wanted to start a guiding business, and he also gave me some great tips on how to optimise use of my Canon camera. I would definitely think of Intercambio Catracho if I were to visit Honduras again!

Date of experience: February 2015
2  Thank Steppo-b
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Thanks so much Stefano for your words...it was a nice experience, talking and learning about birdwatching... :-) Hope you get nice pictures...Everytime you decide to visit us, you are more than welcome...

Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

Kerim it's very professional guy, and dedicate to his work. If you ever decide to go on a day tour with him, he'll make sure everything runs smoothly; you're going to have a great time at the destination. Also he has unbeatable prices for every destination his offering. He's willing to assist if you decide to come often, and want to know little more about our beautiful country!

2  Thank eloisaa270
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Many thanks Eloisa, for your words, this commits us much more to keep working hard to improve the tourist conditions of our beautiful country...Just We try to make a difference...thanks again.

Reviewed December 1, 2014 via mobile

Now you have a friend in Honduras!

I had selected Kerim and his company to show us around Tegucigalpa for 2 days. He also arranged our transfers from and to the airport. Overall, Kerim's attention and care to our needs was very well met. He knows his country and is proud of it and wishes to make it a pleasant place for tourists. He showed us all the interesting places even though when some of them were not initially included in the tour description. His prices are fair and reasonable.
I wholeheartedly endorse Kerim and his company and wish him every success. Please feel rest assured that Kerim will take good care of you.

4  Thank Fulldistance
iCatracho, Manager at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2015

Nhavi thank you very much for your words and for the confidence placed in our small company. Thanks for your comment, many tourists ask for our services. We will continue working hard to change the image of our country, offering trust, honesty, and knowledge. Please: if you could share the video You did on your trip to Honduras, We will be thankful. Kerim

Reviewed November 30, 2014

Tegucigalpa has started its turn-around but was still not a place we were comfortable touring on our own so we were very happy to find Intercambio Catracho. Kerim speaks excellent English, replied quickly to my emails, and did a great job at showing us the city he is so proud of. Because there was no-one else on the tour that day, he tailored the sights to what we wanted to see. That included walking around the downtown area to visit the historic buildings and museum, driving through some of the outer suburbs and villages and having a typical Honduran meal at one of his favourite restaurants. Most importantly Kerim was happy to answer our endless questions about Tegucigalpa and Honduras. He also collected us from the airport on arrival day which saved us the hassle of dealing with taxis. I can't recommend Kerim enough, he made our visit to Tegucigalpa interesting and stress-free.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank covecutie

Thank you very much for your words and for the confidence placed in our small company. We continue to work hard to change the image of our country , offering trust, honesty , and knowledge. I hope they continue traveling and enjoying this beautiful world ... Kerim