Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from iCatracho Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience iCatracho Tours
from $99.00
More Info
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews road trip visit honduras san pedro sula kerim exchange company mission sites
Reviewed February 27, 2015

Even if I only had a couple of hours before flying out of Honduras, Kerim was more than happy to take me to this protected forest at the edge of Tegucigalpa first thing in the morning and made sure I was back to my hotel in time. What I was really interested in was to do some birdwatching and the visit could not be more effective for the little time we had. Kerim was able to get us in and select the most suitable trail quite readily. I enjoyed our conversations, especially the story of how it occurred to him he wanted to start a guiding business, and he also gave me some great tips on how to optimise use of my Canon camera. I would definitely think of Intercambio Catracho if I were to visit Honduras again!

Date of experience: February 2015
2  Thank Steppo-b
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2015

Thanks so much Stefano for your words...it was a nice experience, talking and learning about birdwatching... :-) Hope you get nice pictures...Everytime you decide to visit us, you are more than welcome...

Reviewed February 24, 2015 via mobile

Kerim it's very professional guy, and dedicate to his work. If you ever decide to go on a day tour with him, he'll make sure everything runs smoothly; you're going to have a great time at the destination. Also he has unbeatable prices for every destination his offering. He's willing to assist if you decide to come often, and want to know little more about our beautiful country!

2  Thank eloisaa270
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2015

Many thanks Eloisa, for your words, this commits us much more to keep working hard to improve the tourist conditions of our beautiful country...Just We try to make a difference...thanks again.

Reviewed December 1, 2014 via mobile

Now you have a friend in Honduras!

I had selected Kerim and his company to show us around Tegucigalpa for 2 days. He also arranged our transfers from and to the airport. Overall, Kerim's attention and care to our needs was very well met. He knows his country and is proud of it and wishes to make it a pleasant place for tourists. He showed us all the interesting places even though when some of them were not initially included in the tour description. His prices are fair and reasonable.
I wholeheartedly endorse Kerim and his company and wish him every success. Please feel rest assured that Kerim will take good care of you.

4  Thank Fulldistance
iCatracho, Manager at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2015

Nhavi thank you very much for your words and for the confidence placed in our small company. Thanks for your comment, many tourists ask for our services. We will continue working hard to change the image of our country, offering trust, honesty, and knowledge. Please: if you could share the video You did on your trip to Honduras, We will be thankful. Kerim

Reviewed November 30, 2014

Tegucigalpa has started its turn-around but was still not a place we were comfortable touring on our own so we were very happy to find Intercambio Catracho. Kerim speaks excellent English, replied quickly to my emails, and did a great job at showing us the city he is so proud of. Because there was no-one else on the tour that day, he tailored the sights to what we wanted to see. That included walking around the downtown area to visit the historic buildings and museum, driving through some of the outer suburbs and villages and having a typical Honduran meal at one of his favourite restaurants. Most importantly Kerim was happy to answer our endless questions about Tegucigalpa and Honduras. He also collected us from the airport on arrival day which saved us the hassle of dealing with taxis. I can't recommend Kerim enough, he made our visit to Tegucigalpa interesting and stress-free.

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank covecutie

Thank you very much for your words and for the confidence placed in our small company. We continue to work hard to change the image of our country , offering trust, honesty , and knowledge. I hope they continue traveling and enjoying this beautiful world ... Kerim

Reviewed September 15, 2014

Some times we think that by the fact we are people born on Honduras, we don't need a guide. But not, always it's important count with someone who really knows the country and the best ways to enjoy the travel.

If you want to explore Honduras, I really recommend you to take Kerim Perdomo as your travel guide, doesn't matter if you are local or international traveler.

Date of experience: September 2014
1  Thank Fernando B
iCatracho, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2015

Thanks so much Fernando, it was a pleasure to serve you and your family. I liked the way you enjoy the tourism and any adventure you find. I appreciate your words. Thanks again.