“Nice french style cafe/bistro”
Review of Arno Bistrot Cafe

Arno Bistrot Cafe
Ranked #12 of 185 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: French
“Nice french style cafe/bistro”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

A friend took me here for coffee and dessert. The place is located in a very nice part of Tegucigalpa, just next to a park, which have a great view of the valley. It's a small restaurant, but it feels spacious and free. Desserts here are way above average. I had a almond tart, which was a bit over baked, but it still had a nice flavour and my friend had a Chocolate Terrine which was awesome (wish I have order it in the first place). Staff was, well, quite inattentive, you had to call them to get more water and when you asked them about some desserts, they were lost, however, it was a Sunday and Arno (the owner) wasn't there, and according to my friend, staff and the owner are usually more attentive with the customers.But still, it was a pretty nice moment. Will be visiting it again when I'm back in Tegucigalpa.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Maurice A

“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Our family of 3 are new residents in Tegucigalpa and used to love the Sunday brunch tradition. We went here on a recommendation and it did not disappoint. We all enjoyed our meal, I couldn't give it five stars because you only had two options, fantastic bread, croissant, juice and coffee or fantastic bread, croissant, juice, coffee and an omelette. The baguette was fresh with strawberry marmalade and butter, the chocolate croissant was perfect. And the omelette, juice and coffee were tasty as well. I'm a carb person, so the bread stood out the most to me.

I wouldn't really say it is a kid friendly place, but being a sleepy Sunday, no one seemed to mind our toddler wandering about as they ate their meal.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lizbyb
Tegucigalpa, Francisco Morazan, Honduras
“Great Place!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

It's a small restaurant with a big personality, they have a great menu, real french dishes, great service. I loved their duck plate and their entrees are very tasty. I loved the fact the chef, cooks all the main dishes, visits your table, he is very friendly and takes all comments into consideration. A dessert is a must try, I'd recommend the chocolate truffles, they are to die for.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Judi C
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Cita con mi querida esposa”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

We almost never get to go out, but we finally got a babysitter for the kids and set out to find a nice quiet place to enjoy some time together. We love typical Honduran food, but wanted something different. My friend recommended Arno's to us and the ambiance did not disappoint. The lighting and warmth was a welcome change of place to restaurants with reggaton music and flat panel tvs on every surface in the place!

The food was unique and flavorful. The valentina salad with goat cheese and almonds was well worth the money. The carrot ginger soup was light and felt healthy...

• Visited October 2013
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Nice, quiet, and exquisite bistro in Tegucigalpa”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

It's hard to find a european style bistro in Honuras and Arno certaintly makes the difference with home made bread (do not leave without trying the croissants), nice salads with fruit, great duck, delicious desserts and very pleasant table wines. Try it you won´t be dissapointed. Eat happy!

• Visited July 2013