“Closed when I visited, at 8pm on a Friday night in May 2013”
Review of Gino's Pasta Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Probably worth phoning before going in case it's permanently closed?
I'm not sure how I'm supposed to reach the 100 character minimum review level given that it was closed? So it was in addition to being closed, it was not open.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I love the place, because it makes me feel like I'm in a bistro in Paris! It is very cozy and I highly recommend the food! I have always eaten excellent food there and always bring my friends that are visiting.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I really enjoyed it. Good food and good wine. The owner/manager is always there and is a great host.
A lot of choices in the menu and the location is good very close to four or five hotels such as the Honduras Maya, plaza San Martin and Plaza del General.
Great staff very kind and friendly.
I went there with some friends amd we really enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

This is located in the Plaza San Martin area, which is a tiny park area filled with bars/restaurants/hotels. We went here because it was the only think open on a Tuesday night - and very happy we did!

The best house (red) I have had in a long time. Amazing homemade gnocchi, divine house salad (don't know it's name, but it comes in a mozzarella bowl), and the desserts - the dessert menu says "main courses." Even if you just go for wine and dessert - worth it! The best piece of tiramisu I've possibly every had (and huge - plan on sharing).

Quiet, safe patio if you want to sit outside, but not too cold AC and a good ambiance inside.

Best part - the service. Friendly, prompt, funny, helps with the menu. Definitely go.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

In my opinion, this is the best Italian restaurant in town, great food, good service, but a bit over priced. One quirk, I've never figured out their hours as it's closed half the time we try to go.