All reviews lobster factory steak club level multiplaza mall real intercontinental outstanding service the wait staff pool area main restaurant food court breakfast buffet executive floor business center awesome hotel clean rooms movie theater safe hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

Everything was great from check in to check out. Sindy greeted us when we arrived. She was very nice, helpful and I was excited she mentioned they had a massage appointment open.

The room was great. The lounge is worth the extra money. Denis was very nice and took care of everyone in the lounge. The bar area downstairs is very lively, even for a Tuesday night.

The massage was relaxing and just what I needed.

Upon check out, Luis made sure we had a ride back to the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel- great staff, location and amenities.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Real-Inter-TGU, General Manager de Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear realJC,

Greetings from InterContinental Tegucigalpa. I am happy to hear that your stay was magnificent and that you were able to enjoy the InterContinental experience in our SPA, Bar and Club Lounge. We pride ourselves in being The Place To Be with several concepts in our gastronomic center.

I appreciate your comment about my colleague Denis and I will make sure of giving him the due recognition.

We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Best Regards,

Joel Muchnik,

Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

Celso Nuñez the best server ever! Cold beers and awesome dance music plus a show! We will be back with more friends ASAP...the food was tasty and abundant, worth the wait! Valet parking made it all easier.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Digna P,

Greetings from InterContinental Tegucigalpa. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time at Nau and enjoyed our Latin Nights.

Also, thank you for your comment on the excellent service provided by Celso. I will recognize his great work.

We invite you and your friends to come back and enjoy the InterContinental experience, The Place To Be.

Best regards,

Joel Muchnik

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

Factory one of my favorite restaurants! It never disappoints. I recommend it 100%

The restaurant has a variety of dishes that you cannot find in other places and at a fair price!

Service is outstanding , Jennifer , Carolina and Ivan are amazing .

Can’t wait to visit again :)

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2019 via mobile

Denis is a great host in the club lounge. He makes the night easy and enjoyable! Also got a massage from Ana and was very relaxing! Would be happy to go back to her for another massage! Thank you thank you!

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2019

Stayed two weeks on the club level and the lounge was excellent. Especially Denis and Marlin provided great customer service and the food was tasty. Would not hesitate to stay here again on the club level.

Room tip: Ask for club level
Date of stay: February 2019