“Your standard Excecutive Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall

Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall
Ranked #3 of 30 Hotels in Tegucigalpa
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Your standard Excecutive Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is a good executive hotel for business travelers.
It offers the standard commodities that similar hotels around the world do and is up to par with the top ones in the region. You might want to check if your reservation includes free internet, as some of these hotels don't and you may have to pay an extra fee. Other than that, hassle free stay. If you've been to similar hotels you'll know what to expect.

Room Tip: Find out about your eligibility for Free Internet before you arrive
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay. We are happy you had a pleasant one! Regarding Internet services, I am pleased to inform you that stating January 1st 2014 all our IHG Regards Club members will enjoy Free High Speed Internet Service.

We hope you can enjoy this very soon!

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Coming to Tegucigalpa, you may feel uncertain about security. This hotel has what you need to relax - good location, helpful staff, good and varied food, and clean and spacious rooms. The rooms have a small safe for storing valuables, and there are slippers for sore feet. The bathrobe is not for people larger than medium size, though, I'd say... There is a small shop selling souvenirs and cigars, both Honduran and Cuban, as well as other things. What detracts from the score is that such a large hotel is impersonal, no matter what. Also, changing money into lempiras at the reception is difficult, since apparently they do not have much local cash available. Ask!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Dear Customer:

Thank you very much for your kind review about your recent stay. We are delighted to hear that you felt secure and enjoyed your Best Rest, our facilities and services. We understand and respect your opinion that large hotels can be impersonal that is why we work hard every day to meet and exceed our guests expectations. I assure you we will take immediate actions regarding your comment about money change at front desk.

We look forward to receive you very soon, for which we remain with our arms open!

South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Doesn't get better in Tegu! I'm telling you this place has it all. It's a bit pricey, but for the security and safety of the place, it doesn't hurt to spend a little on this place. Great pool, great sushi, great rooms. The mall is directly across the street. I'm talking it takes you 20 seconds to walk across the street to the mall. THe mall has all kinds of places to eat, and a nice movie theater. This place is in the perfect location!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Jordan K
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Customer:

We are very grateful and delighted to hear your comment about your experience here in, your home away from home. As you well mention our services, Gourmet Center, pool area and closeness to Mall Multiplaza provide the best experience for comfort and entertainment.

We look forward to receive you soon.

Dear Customer:

We look forward to receive you soon.

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 nights. I must say, I felt very welcome to this hotel. I was one night late because I missed one flight. Upon arrival, got an upgrade to executive floor. Rooms are very spacious and in excellent condition! My wife sent a message as it was my birthday, and the hotel send me a birthday cake - fantastic! Very nice pool area as well as excellent food from the restaurants. They also serve very good sushi. I will stay here again!

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Guest:

We are very grateful and happy about your review about your recent stay here in your home away from home. We know how hard it can be to be away from your family specially on your birthday, so we are glad we contributed to your happiness.

As you well mention our facilities and services provide the best ambiance where you can combine work and pleasure at the same time.

We hope to serve you in a near future.

Yerevan, Armenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This was my third visit to Honduras, and of course I asked to book me at Intercontinental. Best staff of all the hotels I've stayed at, all around the world. These guys are amazing at their hospitality, quick response and willingness to help. They do their best to make you feel at home and it does feel home. I did note their names this time, and hopefully their management will pass my special thanks to Raul, Fani, Diana, Christian and Luis. All my requests were processed at speed of light. I asked for a room facing the pool, I got it, despite the hotel being fully booked. I asked to move me from 415 to 405, because 405 is slightly bigger, and it's where I stayed at my last visit, 2 days later they said they'll move my bags while I was out at work. There was a minor leakage in my room, which I didn't even notice, but to reimburse me for the inconvenience, they moved me to junior suit for my last 3 days of my stay, without any extra pay. Note, that this hotel is non-smoking, which is again, a big plus. Pool is cleaned very often. Breakfast is great. Do try their chocolate and walnut cake! They have nice bands playing jazz and/or other music on Thursdays and Fridays. This hotel staff is beyond expectations. I definitely recommend staying at Intercontinental.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have nicer views, although it can get a bit noisy on Thursdays and Fridays whe...
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Dear Miss. Ani M.:

Thank you very much for your nice review about your recent stay here in your home away from home, we are delighted to hear about your appreciation about our staff services and for taking the time to mention each of them for which we are proud to have them in our team, I assure your they will receive their appropriate recognition. We are also happy you could enjoy our Junior Suites and thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation with the small maintenance issue.

We hope to serve you in a near future and that you can once again enjoy your chocolate and walnut cake.

Weston, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We traveled with a big group and the staff of the Real Intercontinental went above and beyond to make our stay perfect, the hotel is located on the best part of town with access to the mall accross the street. Facilities were great, clean rooms, great beds, the breakfast was incredible, and the front desk staff was so corteous and professional....nothing but Kudos for this facility....one thing I thought we could've used because we stayed there for 10 days, was laundry facilities that the hotel does not have for guests, they do have laundry service, but is very pricey...

Room Tip: Try to stay at the 8th or 9th floor..best floors
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay!

We are very grateful and happy you and your group were able to enjoy your long stay with us and knowing the difficulty of been away so long from your family we were able to become your home away from home. As you well mention our location and facilities are very convenient to provide variety of services and entertainment. We assure you we will take into deep consideration your comment about laundry service.

Hopefully we will have the pleasure to serve you once again in an near future.

Polaris, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

The Hotel Real Intercontinental in Tegucigalpa is a great place to stay in Honduras. The hotel is modern, clean, and staffed with people who have been trained to "take care of their guests." From the first moment at reception, the staff treated me with consideration and courtesy, but it did not stop there. Virtually every member of the staff, from the restaurant personnel to the cleaning staff on the floor were respectful, and almost from the first moments, called me by name. The restaurant was superb, and the breakfast buffet was always a delight with a great selection of fresh fruit and breads in addition to eggs as you like them and pupusas made to order. Although the gym was small, it was very adequate with equipment that worked. Great place to stay.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Real InterContinental Tegucigalpa at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your great review about your stay here in your home away from home, we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and most of all our staff services. Our mayor goal is our customer’s satisfaction and we fill very happy we have accomplished that with you, I will make sure to inform our staff members about your appreciation so everyone receives the well-deserved recognition.

We hope to have the pleasure to serve you in a near future