“Horrible customer service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2018

My colleagues (3 of us) came here on Valentine's day for dinner. We called in advance to check if we needed to make a reservation. The lady on the phone said no and to come on over. Well we took a cab and arrived only to be disappointed. The restaurant was only taking couples only! They did not allow us and the menu was made only for couples. We asked to speak with a manager who of course was not there. We asked for another recommendation around the area (since we are not from Honduras) and they suggested Denny's or KFC (SERIOUSLY). There was another group of three that was also turned away. That's of total of 6 customers you lost. Bad business and I will never go back there again!

Date of visit: February 2018
2  Thank Rico V

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I love the food in Claudio's rest. They have an excelent cuisine, the service is friendly and very good! I love their pizza, definitely worth the try!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Some friends and I went to Claudio's Italian Bistro for lunch. This was my first time going there. We went to their new location that is just outside of Tegucigalpa, on the road to Valle de Angeles. The first thing you notice when you first go in is the kitschy decor. We sat down and ordered strawberry lemonades. Since they had a 2 for 1 special, we shared a Caesar Salad and an Apple salad, We also had the Margarita and Caravaggio pizzas. The food was amazing and the service was excellent.Will definitely be coming back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

We ordered the brushetta with the mushrooms and balsamiv vinegar and it was seriously the best brushetta I have ever had. The pizza was amazing too.
We went to the new location just outside of Tegucigalpa..

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 26, 2017

I loved every part of my meal and the atmosphere in the restaurant. The strawberry lemonade was amazing. The Mushroom Bruschetta was heavenly. And I loved the 3 different types of ravioli - wow! It could have been cooked a little bit longer, but overall a very positive experience. I will definitely go again!

Date of visit: April 2017