“Good food, nice setting”

Factory Steak & Lobster
Ranked #4 of 184 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Offering a variety in meats and seafood, Factory Steak and Lobster has the best selection when it comes to having a delightful meal with our diverse menu and a selection of wines chosen by our sommelier.
Tegucigalpa, Honduras
“Good food, nice setting”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food is quite tasty, if not a bit heavy. Great steaks and good lobster. Can't help but feel it's a bit overpriced though. While quite tasty, they have among the highest prices in the city, but not necessarilly the best food.

Both the indoor and outdoor settings are lovely, provided there's not an event going on at the InterContinental that night.

Visited March 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your comment about our restaurant Factory.

I am really glad to know you had a good experience and you liked the food of the restaurant. We offer the best quality in our products with a distinctive menu comparing to the gastronomic options in the city.

Hope you visit us soon.

Best Regards,

New York City, New York
“great restaurant”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had a great experience at Factory Steak & Lobster. Sofia Franco, our server, was excellent, and the chef, Guido Venegas, was kind enough to come out to speak to a member of the party to clarify his special dietary requests, which were handled sensitively and accurately. The dishes were very tasty. We will definitely return to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Gerente at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

It´s more than satisfying to know that our team made this dinner into a great experience. Be sure I will extend this nice comment to them.

I´m really pleased to read that you enjoyed the restaurant, the food and service and that our Chef went a step forward for you and the members of the party.
Our very qualified Chef is always ready to assist any kind of request and I´m glad his job was to the expected level.

Furthermore I just want to thank you for your nice comment.

Anxiously waiting for your next visit.

Tampa, Florida
“Very disappointed!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I contacted the restaurant days prior to arriving to Tegucigalpa. I specifically explained that my husband and me were going to make a trip to Honduras from the United States to celebrate his birthday. I mentioned that we were gonna fly in Friday and leave Sunday of the same week. Again our trip was made specifically to celebrate his birthday. I requested that a table be reserved and made to look pretty for the occasion. I was assured that it was no problem and that everything will be set. Once we got to the restaurant everything I expected was non-existent. I wanted a really romantic setting and got nothing. The table was bare. I got highly upset and asked to speak to the person in charge. I again explained the purpose of our trip and what I had requested. I got no aplogogy; as a matter of fact I got no words whatsoever. The food was ok. The service rendered by our waiter was the only good thing we got. We thought that as a recompense for the mishap we would get at least our drinks (sodas) on the house but again nothing. I'll be sure not to eat or reccomend the restaurant. Thank you Factory Steak & Lobster for messing up my plans!

• Visited April 2013
Real-Inter-TGU, Manager at Factory Steak & Lobster, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your feedback.

First of all I want to express my comprehension regarding the awful issue you experienced in Factory Steak & Lobster.

It seems to me it was a miscommunication in the reservation, but either way I want to give you my sincere apologize. Knowing that your very important plans where messed up by this mistake
I want to deep in the details of who took your reservation, if it was at time of making the hotel reservation or if you called directly to the restaurant. This will help us improve and
hopefully not make this mistake again. If you could contact me directly (eduard.soler@r-hr.com) I would be more than pleased to know more details about what exactly happened.

If you visit us again I will personally want to talk to you and try to amend this huge mistake, hopefully we will have you back.

Best regards

Nicaragua
“If you are looking for great beef, this is NOT the place”
Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

I love a great piece of steak and will pay for it. However, my expectations in this restaurant were not met. My order was way over cooked, dry and a bit tough. I left half of and ate the side dishes. The ambiance was niece, and eventhough the service was poor, the attitude of the waiters was very positive, and they were really trying their best.

Visited April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment.

I am very disappointed to read that neither in Factory (as it was in NAU) we could met your expectations. I truly apologize because we couldn’t give you the right cooking point of your steak and our staff didn’t go an extra mille as I would expect them to. In spite of what you said that our waiters had a positive attitude and they try their best, I want to apologize for the poor service we offered.

I hope that if you give us a second chance you will noticed that we are working to improve all these points.

Best Regards,

Food & Beverage Manager
Jakarta
“Great food, innovative service, poolside”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Located in the Intercontinental hotel, this place is somewhat classy. Inside tables with white linnen , outside next to the pool a bit more informal.
The menu is not all that extensive, but quality and taste is very very good. When asked for GT with lots of ice and limon, they came nack with seperate bucket with ice and 3 limon cut in quarters.
Salads are offered without dressing: the dressing is made to order at your table.

We where there when BalckBerry had an introductionparty for a new mobilephone so music, dancers and lots of beautifull people around. The jazzy music form the lounge was somewhat overpowered.

• Visited April 2013

We deeply appreciate your valuable comment about our Restaurant Factory

As you well said, we try to create two ambiance as a classy restaurant in the inside and a little more informal in the outside to blend in with the pool area. Although having these two ambiance, the food maintains the same standards, like a fine dining restaurant. We are glad you could perceive it with the characteristics you mentioned as the quality of the food and the innovative service.

We are categorized as one of the best event planners in the city, having this party was a lot of work but after the results are visible that guests like you could enjoy it.

Best regards, hoping you visit us soon.