“Food , drinks, ambiance”
Review of rojo verde & ajo

rojo verde & ajo
Ranked #19 of 205 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best restaurant in Tegucigalpa
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Any age, the place to go for a good time, food and drinks. I love to order appetizers and share. Perfect for lunch, happy hour or dinner,

Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was a very nice surprise in Tegucigalpa, because I wouldn't consider this a town where you great food. In fact, nothing on the menu really didn't look appealing. However, I was with a large group that ordered a variety of appetizers, and each one was better than the next. For example, the eggplant parmesan and the pears with avocado.

Great ambience. If you're looking for Italian food in Tegucigalpa, this is definitely a good choice.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I love this restaurant and its charming atmosphere. I have been there several times during my visits to Honduras and I have never been disappointed. Their creative and tasty dishes, the high quality of the food and drinks, the great service, and the lovely and charming owner make this restaurant one of the best I've ever been. Can't wait to go back in my next trip to Tegucigalpa!

1  Thank giotaf
Reviewed September 25, 2013

This place has been around in TGU since I can remember. Let me tell you it NEVER disappoints. Not only is the food amazing, the service and environment is phenomenal. RVA bends over backwards to always stay on top of the ladder in TGU. If you visit the capital of Honduras, you must have a dinner at "Rojo."

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I came here more for an apero than anything and we all split the beef carpaccio and the beef brochettes with peanut sauce (obviously with some wine). Both were very good.