“Great soup, efficient delivery!”
Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #11 of 194 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I love soups, I eat them every chance I get. A friend recommend La Cacerola for lunch. They had a nice selection of soups, they were friendly on the phone and they delivered the soup to my office, in about 15 minutes. The soup was hot and tasted great! I will definitely order from them again soon.

3  Thank Judi C
There are newer reviews for La Cacerola

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I've been here several times since I enjoy it so much! Starting with the service, always nice waiters that explain sizes of their dishes and recommend their soup of the day. The best part is knowing for sure you're always gonna find the same great tasting food without it changing everytime or if its full (which happens a lot because of their good quality). And as a big plus are the prizes which are more than within reason. Definitely a place to go in tegus!

3  Thank DiAlvarado
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This is such a little gem in the city. Their soups are wondefully prepared slices of Honduran cuisine. I tried to conch, tortilla, and Tapado soups and I was very happy with all three. It is a family friendly venue, with a relaxed atmosphere, and pretty good service. I highly recommend this place for a relaxed Sunday lunch. Don't leave the area without trying this little spot!

3  Thank Zaperoko
Reviewed May 10, 2014

La Cecerola is the kind of restaurant that you want to go every week. Great food, friendly staff and cozy ambiance. I go there as often as I can. I go with friends for a fun afternoon. I go with family for good times and comforting food! The food is delicious, and the soups there are the best! The tacos and the fruit juices also are amazingly good. La Cacerola is by far the best food experience you can have in Honduras.

2  Thank M_Brown749
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I could decide which soup I wanted to have for lunch that day. The three specials for that day look delicious. The owner offered to serve me a sampler of the three. They were all three wonderful. I suggested that they have the sampler on the menu for all those people like me, that cannot make up their mind, and try the three. La Cacerola is a great choice all those that are tired of eating fast food. Next time you are in Tegucigalpa, I recommend that you try La Cacerola.

2  Thank Lilita305