“Amazing soups and great service!”
Review of La Cacerola

La Cacerola
Ranked #10 of 194 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We moved to Tegucigalpa two months ago and we drive by this place often. Stopped by today for an early dinner, and glad we did. In this land overpopulated by U.S. chain restaurants we are always on the lookout for local flavor, and this place has it. They make all their soups fresh each day and close early if the soup runs out, so call ahead if you plan on going for dinner. I had sopa de caracal and my wife had sopa de tortilla. Both were absolutely delicious. The owner took our orders and he clearly takes pride in his work and his restaurant. Do yourself a favor, skip the chain restaurant and give this place a try!

2  Thank Ted C
There are newer reviews for La Cacerola

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Never before my family and myself had eat soups so well prepared as in LA CASEROLA restaurant, I will recommend to every one to go to them before any restaurant that prepare soups, The best part of it is so clean, it make you trust on the quality of the food, well decorated, the service is excellent, prices are excellent, security parking witch it make you feel worry free wen you at the table, no dough I will recommend it to any one, and myself will go again and again without thinking twice. Thank you owner and employees, well done. Marc

1  Thank Marc V
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Well I have been there many times and have taste all and I can tell you every thing is amazing When I get to Tegucigalpa this is the first place I want to have lunch love their tortilla soup, they have an amazing service and also good music and they make you feel always welcome, if you get to Tegucigalpa never forget to visit The Cacerola!!!.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Great food(soups and sandwichs), nice place, good location, but no parking space.! The waitresses are very noisy, laughes. A family restaurant with good prices.

1  Thank Ramfiz
Reviewed August 25, 2013

we tried la cacerola and we loved it. The soup was delicious and the service was great. Plenty of parking and outside and security.

1  Thank BlancoAngel