“One of the best pizzas in town!”

Domo Pizza & Bakery
Ranked #31 of 256 Restaurants in Tegucigalpa
Description: Italian Restaurant featuring dishes and Pizza cooked in a Neapolitan style wood fire oven. Artisan Bread baked daily. Craft Beer and Italian wines available.
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Went to have dinner with some friends.
The service was good but, with that pizza I think I wouldn’t even care! (Kidding, I would).
The bread was really good also. I haven’t tried anything there that I wouldn’t like.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 29, 2018

Domo is one of the best pizza places I have tried in Honduras. The crust is thin and soft and the size of the pizza is perfect for 1-2 people. Ingredients are all natural which makes the pizza tasty and very authentic. I would also recommend buying the bread that they sell there.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

I loved the pizza, it's very tasty, with good ingredients. A good mix of imported and national beers as well. The appetisers/starters were also very good and definitely a wonderful positive surprise. If you wanna buy bread, they sell very good bread as well.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

Loved the pizza! We live in Northern Italy for three years and their pizza taste almost the same! I will be going back tomorrow for another pizza!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2017

We all really enjoyed the pizza - it's the best we've had in Honduras. On top of that, we were running late for an event, and the staff was very friendly as we changed our order from dine-in to takeout. We'll definitely be heading back.

Date of visit: November 2017