“Decent American food in Honduras”
Review of Applebee's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were craving some american food and this restaurant was located a short walk from the hotel. We were seated right away and the waiter came and took our order. His english wasn't the greatest. Food was similar to California's Applebees with a few special selections. I thought the taste was good. However, I may have gotten food poisoning from the burgers. I had diarrhea the next day. Don't want to put all of the blame on Applebees, but...

Reviewed April 11, 2013

We visited Applebees with a group of 6 over the Easter weekend holiday. Because the city of San Pedro Sula was almost deserted for the holiday we almost had the restaurant to ourselves. Enjoyed the unusually cool weather out on the patio.

1  Thank KarleneA
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is one of the noisiest places I have ever witnessed in my life. An Applebee's of all places. They have all sorts of events and karaoke nights and the goal of the management, it appeared to me, was to awaken the entire neighborhood or attract people by making as much noise as possible. It was a turn off with an obnoxious MC and with noise enough to carry through my closed window in my hotel almost a block away

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Good american quality food, similar to what you would expect stateside. Gets packed on weekends with locals.

1  Thank JSBusiness
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Good service and a good selection of plates. If you are view - order some of the mixed "entre" plates, mix and pick. You will get the tastes of several plates.

1  Thank LeoPty