“Applebees”

Applebee's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Such a clean establishment, food was good prices were good.

1  Thank Kate D

Reviewed June 26, 2012

this place has god apetizersand drinks thats about it. nothing special

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Ok it is an Applebees with a twist. It looks the same as the states but some things are different. The people are nice and the food is ....well just like applebees back in NC. Over all I rate it good to very good. I go for the food and when I am homesick for the USA.

2  Thank foxcritter
Reviewed April 26, 2012

I'd been in Honduras for a while and, while I enjoy Catracho food, I was craving something familiar from back home. Applebee's delivered exactly that, no more, no less. Same food you'd get in any Applebee's anywhere, just in a different country. I'll let you decide whether that's a good thing of not.

Reviewed February 14, 2012

Well, being an American, I've eaten at Applebees many times, but NEVER thought I would eat there while in Honduras or any foreign country. But, we were starving and looking for a quick, safe place to eat later in the evening, so we stopped in here. I have to admit, the food was good and the "perfect margarita" was to die for good. We usually go for the local places, but this hit the spot in a pinch.

1  Thank Schleuder