Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $216.00
from $180.00
from $80.00
More Info
All reviews beautiful country karim operator lagoon honduras
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2019 via mobile

This was a great experience. Kerim was really nice and polite and helped me find all the experiences and items i was looking for. He is also extremely patient (i like shopping and took a bit browsing around). He was extremely knowledgeable and flexible to my schedule and needs. It would have been impossible for me to have this type of experience without him. I highly recommend you will not be disappointed. I plan on comming back once i have more free time and going all over the place with him. It really is one of those things that once you experience it anything else is just not up to par.

Date of experience: August 2019
KerimPerdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2019

Hello Ms. Scarlett, hope you are fine, enjoying the christmas eve. Thanks so much for your words and specially for the nice experiences we shared. Hope, the presents liked it to your relatives. Honduras is waiting for...you have our contact if you need some assistance here. Thanks so much again. Best. Regards.

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

I had a fantastic tour from Kerrim! Firstly, his English was really good! Secondly, I could immediately tell that he was knowledgeable about every aspect of Honduras and passionate about sharing his culture with me! Thirdly, he was really flexible with the trip so you could do whatever you wanted. For instance, we went into Guatemala for an hour before the ruins.

The ruins were so fascinating. Kerrim can also provide a local guide from Copan who is very informative about the site. I would highly recommend getting a guide for the ruins!

Also, the restaurants Kerrim takes you to seem authentic and delicious!!

Overall, if you want a tour guide who is genuine and enthusiastic about Honduran culture, definitely contact Kerrim!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

Don't listen to the hype. Honduras is a beautiful country and Kerim is a wonderful tour guide. I spent 3 weeks there visiting the western highlands to PANACAM, lago de Yojoa and Omoa. Had only the heat to deal with :-)

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019

Kerim did an exceptional job, picking me up late at the airport, promptly showing up in the morning and giving me a perfect trip to the Copan ruins and dropping me off at the airport after a free night time tour of San Pedro Sula. Not just a great guide, but a warm and friendly person and a pleasure to work with. I hope to visit again for a longer trip. Zero problems - everything went like clockwork.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed December 2, 2018

Kerim was our trusty tourguide, and he picked us up from our hotel at the designated time. We started off with a 30 minute tour of the Taulabe Caves which had beautiful formations inside. It was well lit inside, and easily accessible to walk through. The highlight of the day was our stop at Lake Yojoa where we kayaked for several hours enjoying the natural beauty. Be mindful that there is little shade, so bring a hat and plenty of sunscreen! Kerim let us explore the lake at our own pace, and in no way did we feel like we had to rush back to the meeting point at a certain time.

Afterwards we had lunch at a local eatery by the lake where they cooked a fish and plantains with a great view of the lake. Finally, the last stop of the day was the Pulhapanzak Waterfall. While it was beautiful, it was a little underwhelming after everything we'd seen that day.

Kerim was very knowledgeable about his country, and he gladly answered all of our questions and gave us many insights into the people and culture. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a reliable tour guide in Honduras.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank JMC80
KerimPerdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Thank you very much, Mr. J, for visiting our small country. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take you to enjoy a beautiful day in one of the most beautiful places in Honduras.
It will be a pleasure to attend you the next time you visit our country. Keep traveling!!!