Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book In Advance

Start Date
End Date
Tours from iCatracho Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience iCatracho Tours
from $150.00
from $150.00
from $100.00
from $199.00
More Info
All reviews kerim operator lagoon country honduras
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I met Kerim in Cerro Azul Meamber National Park. I hadn't even booked a tour with him and met him while he was on a wonderful tour with David from Spain. Karim was so helpful he took me back in his van from the park to La Guama and then the two invited me to tag along for tasty fried fish from Lago Yojoa and beertasting at the D&D Brewery. It was a wonderful afternoon and I cannot say thank you enough. Topping everything Kerim explained to me how I will get from the lake to El Salvador in one day. Thanks a million! When I return to Honduras, I know who to contact!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Great Tour Guide
Exentlent service friendly And bring you close to the Hondurian Mentality
Did. at least 5 Tours
All of them were great Organized with a lot of Information
They doing also the Tour when you doing Alone
Like a private Tour

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank ingohenke
kperdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2018

Hello Mr. Ingo...thanks so much for trust in our services. It´s a pleasure to assist you in every tour you take. Thanks for give Honduras the chance to be honored with your visit. Hope you can continue enjoying the beauty of nature, beaches, archaeology, adventure, the flavors of our food, the good taste of our beer, and most special the warmth of our people...while you are here...Thanks so much again.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Booked the Copan Ruins tour with Intercambio Catracho. I was not disappointed. Kerim, the tour operator, communicated directly via email with all the tour's details and recommendations.

Kerim, picked me up from my hotel at 5am, for the almost three hour drive to Copan.

On the way we stopped at a local restaurant for breakfast. Before reaching the Copan Ruins, we stopped by the Puente Ruins, a Macaw bird sanctuary, and another restaurant for lunch.

We made it to the Copan Ruins at approximately 2pm, when the sun wasn't so blistering. On a side note, wear light clothing, bring water, and sunscreen.

Copan Ruins did not disappoint. Kerim was very knowledgeable and provided great company.

I would definitely recommend Intercambio Catracho for a day trip to the Copan Ruins.

Date of experience: September 2017
Kerim_Perdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Thanks so much Mr. C. besides the radiator cap problem, everything is fine here in Honduras...thanks so much for the many experiences we share, and a little sad your football team doesn´t classified to the world cup...(we have a lot of experience in that, believe me, lol)...hope you continue traveling the world with the same attitude and respect for the places and people you visit...Thanks again for your words.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

This tour was just perfect! The attractions were amazing, and we added the visit of Cave of Taulabe. Kérim, our guide and co-owner, is one of the most reliable and honest persons we have met. Thanks Kérim! Corinne and Stephane from Canada :-)

Date of experience: August 2017

Thanks so much friends for your trust. Hope to see you next time you decide visit San Pedro Sula and take you to other beautiful places of my little country Honduras.
Thanks again for supporting our people and give them hope.

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Kerim is an incredible tour guide. He is clearly passionate about sharing his knowledge of and love for his country Honduras with travelers. I wouldn't consider any other options when looking for a guide in Honduras! Kerim is extremely professional and reliable and knows all of the best places to eat in Honduras. You're sure to enjoy your time with him and learn a lot about Honduras along the way!!

Date of experience: January 2017
KerimPerdomo, Owner at iCatracho Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Thanks so much Laura, for your words...it feels so good to know that you can trust in us...hope you can continue visiting this little and beautiful country, enjoying nice food, talking with nice people, and visiting nice places...
We will be waiting for you...
Kerim.