“Great Seafood, Amazing Desserts”
Review of Los Cayos Grill - CLOSED

Los Cayos Grill
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: This restaurant has the best seafood and Caribbean food I have ate. The service is superb and prices maybe to low. The outdoor patio upstairs is a great place to spend time with friends and clients. I have ate there many times on my visits to Honduras and my clients love it. Thank you
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I love the "Grill." The fish is fantastic and if you like cheesecake, this is your place. The last time I was in San Pedro Sula for a week, we stopped there 3 times.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I travel in and out of San Pedro Sula several times a year and Los Cayos Grill is a must stop for me. When I have some people traveling with me I love to take them here because I know the service and food will always be excellent with a wide variety of choices on the menu. The only surprise I ever have here is trying something new that the owner Gary recommends and it is better than my last favorite thing on the menu.

1  Thank Bobby C
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I'm a frequent customer at Los Cayos Grill since their menu has a variety of different dishes ranging from my favorite New Orleans comfort food to the traditional local cuisine. I'm there about twice a week having my all-time favorite: po-boy, conch soup, ribs, ceviche & filete de res. Aside from the food the servers are genuinely amicable and Mr. Gary, the owner and a long time friend, make my stay very pleasant & enjoyable. I highly recommend this restaurant on your next trip to San Pedro Sula, Mr. Gary & his staff are sure to take good care of you!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Los Cayos Grill has great food, including the best Honduran specialties like "sopa de Caracol", a succulent seafood soup cooked in coconut milk. It also has great steaks, the best BBQ chicken in town as well as other Honduran and southern specialties. I like the fact that the food is made fresh daily and they only use the best quality of ingredients. The restaurant is very clean, it has a family atmosphere and the owners are on site and speak English. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

The food is the best in town. It will take several visits just to try the best food on the menu from poor boy sandwiches to the best seafood soup in town. You just have to go!!!!