Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall
$130
Hotel Monteolivos(San Pedro Sula)
$100
Hotel Gran Mediterraneo(San Pedro Sula)
$107
$77
Isabella Boutique Hotel(San Pedro Sula)
$99
$90
$185
$177
  • Pool
Metrotel Express(San Pedro Sula)
$61
Gran Hotel Sula(San Pedro Sula)
$70
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewssushigreat hotelfactory steakrooms are moderngreat businessbest hotel in townbreakfast buffetnice gympool area isthe nicest hotelsbusiness or pleasureexercise roomfront desk staffabout minutes from the airportan upgradefood courtmultiplaza mall
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The hotel is nice nd cosi. Really liked the breakfast buffet and the outdoor seating area at night. It was my first time in Honduras and I appreciated the tight security the hotel has. Well, you can still walk to the shopping center next door as it's still within the same premises. Did I mention that the staff were super friendly!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
fernandezb, Director General at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Dear friend,

Thanks for your great review, we are happy to see that you had a great impression about the hotel aswell as Honduras, being your first time here!

The pool area as you mentioned is really nice, and thanks for the compliments about our staff! We will let them know. And we hope to host you again in your second visit to Honduras!

Have a great day,

Reviewed May 1, 2014

With Intercontinental Hotels you know exactly what the level of service and accommodation will be, and this hotel is more than worthy of being part the group. The service at this hotel is second to non as are the rooms and the décor of the hotel. The restaurant is one of the best I have dined at in San Pedro Sula. If you are staying on the executive floor be careful not to book room and breakfast as it is included in the cost of the executive floor rooms. Be aware that on Sunday after 5pm it is prohibited to sell alcohol in Honduras, but there is wine and beer in the refrigerator in the rooms. There is also a good supermarket a short taxi drive away where you can buy spirits.

Room Tip: The executive room are well worth the extra cost as there is a private lounge with snacks and a couple of drinks included in the cost.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
fernandezb, Director General at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thanks Stewart12 for your detailed review about your stay once again. A few months ago you also reviewed our executive floor and we appreciate your time.

We are glad to see that you enjoy the hotel with all the benefits included in the executive floor plus our restaurant Factory Steak&Lobster, which we can tell you to visit again in your next stay with us, to taste the new menu that our international chef has prepared for our most demanding customers.

Greetings and looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

San Pedro Sula (SPS) is not the safest place on earth unfortunately. But when you need to visit this city for business or pleasure, I highly recommend this hotel. Now I have not stayed at any other hotel in the city to say if this is the best option relative to it's competitors in the city, but if you want a safe bet, this is the place you can count on. On that note, I should point out that where you stay in SPS can make a great difference and this hotel is in the safer part of the town near the office activity and nightlife. What I love about it also is that it is near one of the nicest malls in SPS. Actually, the entrance of the mall is seemingly in the parking lot of the hotel which is very convenience for shopping, meeting with friends, or trying to make new ones. The staff is very at tentative. The checkin in very cordial and efficient. When I got to the first assigned room, I did not like it. It was changed in two minutes. And then I received a call from Belkys to make sure that the new room met my expectation. That is a testament to only her willingness to care and follow up but also to possibly training from the management and attention to details. The Wifi here is great too which can be sometimes in certain parts or locations in SPS so that is another plus and if you are an Ambassador, you will love the breakfast as well as the happy hour. And if you want to extend the happy hour to full blown nightlife which is not the greatest at the time in SPS, but whatever awesomeness it has to offer, it is near this hotel. I highly recommend.

Room Tip: If you are an Ambassador (or not) with IHG, try to stay on the 8th floor over the other Ambassador floors because this is where the mini VIP room is located and this floor seems to offer great views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
fernandezb, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Mr_Universal,

Thanks for your very detailed review of our property during your last stay with us in San Pedro Sula. We are very happy to see that you choose us every time you have to come, and we feel fortunate to host people like you, that realize the benefits of staying in the safest, most comfortable, newest and with the most gastronomic variety of all hotels in the city.

We are glad that you belong to our Ambassador loyalty program, enjoying the benefits of the room upgrade, late check out or the welcome amenities among others benefits.

Thanks again and see you soon,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

As San Pedro Sula is not a place where you fell safe everywhere, this Hotel is located in a very nice area, closed to shops and cinemas. With a great value for money ratio, it has a very decent size rooms, good service and good restaurants. So if you are in business or just want a stepping stone for SAP airport, this is a very good choice

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you very much Ricardo for your comments and your review. We are proud of providing the best service and making our guests feel like at home aswell as showing them this is the safest place in the whole city to rest, have a business meeting or enjoy the best variety and quality food in San Pedro Sula.

Have a wonderful day and we look forward seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Over the past 12 years I have stayed in this hotel and I have seen the various improvements but during my current stay I must say the hotel has improved and it continuing to improve. The staff at the front desk are very helpful and service is really up to to the Inter continental standard. In fact I would like to thank Miguel on the 8th floor for being such a good person and making sure everything is properly in place and my glass is always full. I would also like to thank the concierge for help arrange taxi service and providing suggestions for dinner. Lastly I would like To say the Factory Steak restaurant is one of the best in San Pedro Sula. Thanks again and I look forward to my return take care and see everyone soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
fernandezb, General Manager at Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

We truly appreciate your review of your stay, and specially your review about our staff and the detailed impressions of our improvements. It makes us very happy to see that our latest renovations are appreciated by our most loyal and frequent customers.

We hope to keep surprising you with the best service in San Pedro Sula, and for your next visit, you should visit again Factory Steak&Lobster, since some new creations by our international chef will be filling our most demanding customers appetites.

Have a wonderful day!