My friend and I stayed at this hotel twice during the month of January 2012. The hotel is beautiful, clean and located in a good section of town and the buffet breakfasts and dinners are impressive. However, more than this, the staff was incredible. Marcela (the concierge) was exceptionally helpful and went out of her way to accommodate our many requests. The bell hops were friendly and interested in making our stay comfortable and interesting. The most amazing thing that happened was that I dropped my wallet in the hotel van to the airport but did not realize it until I went to pay our exit tax. In a panic, I called back to the hotel and they were amazing. The front desk staff got the description of the driver and with the help of the bell hops tracked down the driver who was already on his way back to the airport with another quest. Before I knew it they had returned to the airport with my wallet in hand! I sincerely doubt this would have happened with many other hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula Hotel is located within Multiplaza Mall shopping complex, in the heart of the entertainment and business district. Just a few steps from our lobby you will find stores, boutiques, coffee shops and other venues. This hotel is the place to work and play in a safe and fun environment. Three onsite unique concept restaurants provide options for great dining without leaving the hotel. Bambú restaurant offers international and local cuisine and its buffet is recognized for its rich local flavor. Factory Steak and Lobster is a local favorite for enjoying prime cuts and lobster. The trendy atmosphere at Nau Sushi Lounge is the place to have fun, listen to live music and have the best sushi in town with handcrafted cocktails. The hotel's lounge style terrace is where visitors unwind and enjoy drinks next to the pool and tropical gardens. Our rooms are designed to deliver the best rest. All our guestrooms feature high speed streaming Internet, soundproof windows, total blackout curtains, ultra-sumptuous bedding with 300 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, HD-LCD TV, ample work desk with an ergonomic chair, alarm clock with mobile docking station and a spacious bathroom with wide shower head. At the executive lounge, guests can have a complimentary breakfast and in the evening enjoy complimentary hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. Our fitness center is fully equipped for all your training needs. Enjoy a fabulous massage or sauna. Complimentary parking is available. On your next visit to San Pedro Sula stay with us and have a great time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Real InterContinental San Pedro Sula at Multiplaza Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Pedro Sula Hotel San Pedro Sula
- San Pedro Sula Intercontinental