“You will feel at home”

Hotel Gran Mediterraneo
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The rooms are great, very clean and the service is really great. You will feel at home. The breakfast are great. And the staff including the owners will make you feel special and confortable in every way they can. The location of the Hotel its great as is in the middle of San Pedro Sula, but I would suggest to rent a car o take your own to move around better in this city and make your experience in San Pedro even better.

My only inconveniences is the swimming pool, its location inside the hotel and the poor height it has.

But in overall yes I would recomend this hotel to my friends and family.

Room Tip: My experience in this hotel have been always in the second floor, in the single a double beds and ha...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 2, 2013

This was my first stay at the Gran Mediterraneo! and I must say it was a great experience.The warm welcoming and Hospitality were absolutely amazing.I have stayed in some ritzi hotels but never got the attention and service like at the Mediterraneo .Frank and Joslynn are amazing Hosts and know exactly how to make their Guests feel like Family.The staff are very courteous,and helpful in everyway!I felt at home.Thank you so very much for your Hospitality!
Karroll

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 2, 2013

This is the best hotel I have stayed at ever. The owners became our friends, the staff delighted to take care of us. I feel like family when I'm there. The hotel is walking distance from the market which is a must see! The rooms spacious and comfortable the food in the resturant was fabulous and breakfast is included. The rate was very reasonable for such a great stay. I cannot wait to visit san pedro just to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2013

unexpectedly ended up at this beautiful hotel after an "enlightening" but somewhat grueling tour of the lands and water of Guatamala, Honduras and Belize. What a beacon of confort and luxury! I'm in the hospitality business too, and this gentleman knows the right way to do it! Thanks!

Room Tip: Trust the management's suggestions
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My experience at "Gran Mediterraneo Hotel" in San Pedro Sula has been great. In my opinion by far the cleanest, the most comfortable and safest hotel I have stayed in Honduras. Very comfortable rooms with great service from the hotel staff. The hotel looks brand new; I was told it was recently renovated. The concierge staff are very attentive and polite, always making sure that your needs have been satisfied. The staff makes you feel like at home. I have stayed at other hotels in the area; my experience has been nothing close to this one. The restaurant offers good quality plates at an affordable price. They offer you free hot and cold breakfast, which is an excellent quality breakfast. The hotel will provide you transportation to the airport, if needed. Mr. David Dubon (concierge executive services) and Mr. Jose David Meza (concierge services) have made my stay an excellent one; they will make sure you have what you need. I will definitely stay again at this hotel when I re-visit the area. I recommend this hotel.

Said D

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Our experience was great from the moment we were were met at the airport! The hotel arranged our pickup and drop off. Management and staff were professional, kind and helpful. We had wonderful, comfortable accommodations for our stay. Plenty of room, wireless internet, restaurant and room service. We had everything we needed. We would definitely return to the Hotel Gran Mediterraneo.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jaimie333
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our Crew had the pleasure of staying 2 nights at the Gran Mediterraneo. Out trip was planned by our Crew scheduler who booked the hotel after looking at reviews on TripAdvisor. The staff and food were wonderful as were the beautiful, clean, spacious rooms. Yoselyn (the owner with her husband Frank) tried to book us a tour on the Monday. Being a holiday the tour companys were closed. She then arranged a tour for us with their shuttle driver Gustavo. We spent the day at a spectacular waterfall, followed by lunch at a coffee plantation resort on a lake. I would highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these San Pedro Sula hotels
Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula
Hilton Princess San Pedro Sula
#2 of 37 in San Pedro Sula
Holiday Inn Express San Pedro Sula
Holiday Inn Express San Pedro Su...
#10 of 37 in San Pedro Sula
#4 of 37 in San Pedro Sula
Guacamaya Inn B&B
Guacamaya Inn B&B
#5 of 37 in San Pedro Sula

Been to Hotel Gran Mediterraneo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Gran Mediterraneo

Address: Barrio Guamilito 4 avenida 6 calle | una cuadra arriba de La Prensa, San Pedro Sula CT1100, Honduras (Formerly Clarion Suites Mediterraneo)
Location: Honduras > Cortes Department > San Pedro Sula
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Price Range: $117 - $133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Gran Mediterraneo 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Gran Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.