“Great Stay!”

Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Hampton, Virginia
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and I were in San Pedro Sula on business with a non-profit, and arrived at the Gran Mediterraneo (a Clarion hotel) after dinnner without a reservation. The great service began right at the curb as the bellman helped unload our luggage and carried it up the stairs to the desk. We were set right up with a king-sized bed room which was big and graciously appointed by any standard. After bringing our luggage to the room, the bellman showed us how the TV and very effective air conditioning worked. The breakfast, included in the room price, was very good. Frank and Jocelyn, the owners, stopped in to greet us in the breakfast room. I will be in San Pedro Sula again, and would definitely stay here. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Clarion Suites Mediterraneo. We went there because of the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor and were not dissappointed. One review said it was the best Hotel in San Pedro Sula and we would agree. I would like to especially mention the client attendant David Dubon. He took special care in making sure we were well taken care of and also the Manager Freddie who was very personable and informative. We met the owners and were delighted to tell them how beautiful the Hotel was and how great the service was. We arrived late one evening as the kitchen was closing. We were offered club sandwiches and found them to be the best we had ever eaten. We will definitely stay there again when visiting San Pedro Sula. Hopefully soon!

Monte from Kingwood, TX

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was our second time in San Pedro Sula and we decided to stay in this hotel once again. We cannot get enough of the wonderful service and the friendly staff every time we are there. This time, we were there for business instead of pleasure, but the pleasure was still there. I was with three other coleagues attending a meeting in the city, and the staff made sure we had a cab waiting for us outside at the times we needed. The location was perfect because it is right in the middle of the city, so you are basically close to everything.The rooms were extremely spacious and confortable, so we were well rested for our busy days. We will definitely stay here every time we have to come to SAn Pedro!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lakewood, Colorado, United States
Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff never cease to make sure that you are feeling comfortable and happy. The rooms are very nice with A/C and state of the art showers, etc. The buffet breakfast in the morning is superb, with tons of fresh fruits and delicious cuisines. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in San Pedro Sula.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Austin J
San Pedro Sula, Honduras
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay ! Everyone was very helpful and repectful the two weeks I've been here. The food was very good and serve was great. I thank God He aliowed my friends and me to meet the Greatest owners and Mangers of this Hotel. I reconmmend.this Hotel to everyone. It is place you will enjoy to stay, and see this wonderful country and it's Blessed people. We were on a Mission Trrip and seen the Holy Spirit move mightly while here! PRAISE GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charles H W
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is by far the best hotel i have stayed in. Its location is perfect because you can easily move around to any place in the city. The staff is friendly and they are always willing to help around. I really enjoyed the food. It is DELICIOUS!! Just like home! The room sizes are great and the bathrooms are also well designed. The decoration and the artwork displayed around the hotel is very welcoming. I would definitely come back!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Gracias, Honduras
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and polite, and had lots of good tips for U.S. travelers. The beds were large and extremely comfortable. There was hot water and air conditioning: not always the case in Honduras. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
#4 of 37 in San Pedro Sula
Holiday Inn Express San Pedro Sula
Copantl Hotel & Convention Center

Been to Hotel Gran Mediterraneo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Gran Mediterraneo

Property: Hotel Gran Mediterraneo
Address: Barrio Guamilito 4 avenida 6 calle | una cuadra arriba de La Prensa, San Pedro Sula CT1100, Honduras (Formerly Clarion Suites Mediterraneo)
Location: Honduras > Cortes Department > San Pedro Sula
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Gran Mediterraneo 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Gran Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.