Hotel Gran Mediterraneo
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This was our second time in San Pedro Sula and we decided to stay in this hotel once again. We cannot get enough of the wonderful service and the friendly staff every time we are there. This time, we were there for business instead of pleasure, but the pleasure was still there. I was with three other coleagues attending a meeting in the city, and the staff made sure we had a cab waiting for us outside at the times we needed. The location was perfect because it is right in the middle of the city, so you are basically close to everything.The rooms were extremely spacious and confortable, so we were well rested for our busy days. We will definitely stay here every time we have to come to SAn Pedro!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 8, 2012

The staff never cease to make sure that you are feeling comfortable and happy. The rooms are very nice with A/C and state of the art showers, etc. The buffet breakfast in the morning is superb, with tons of fresh fruits and delicious cuisines. I highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in San Pedro Sula.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Austin J
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay ! Everyone was very helpful and repectful the two weeks I've been here. The food was very good and serve was great. I thank God He aliowed my friends and me to meet the Greatest owners and Mangers of this Hotel. I reconmmend.this Hotel to everyone. It is place you will enjoy to stay, and see this wonderful country and it's Blessed people. We were on a Mission Trrip and seen the Holy Spirit move mightly while here! PRAISE GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charles H W
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is by far the best hotel i have stayed in. Its location is perfect because you can easily move around to any place in the city. The staff is friendly and they are always willing to help around. I really enjoyed the food. It is DELICIOUS!! Just like home! The room sizes are great and the bathrooms are also well designed. The decoration and the artwork displayed around the hotel is very welcoming. I would definitely come back!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and polite, and had lots of good tips for U.S. travelers. The beds were large and extremely comfortable. There was hot water and air conditioning: not always the case in Honduras. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 2, 2012

For my wedding i wanted a luxurious, spacious and efficient place where i could feel confortable that my requests would be heard. After much searching and looking i finally found a place worthy of my big day. Not only did Clarion Suites met my high expectations, it actually raised them. The place is gorgeous, the staff is efficient and eager to serve and i had the wedding of my dreams!!! the food was delicious, all my guest commented on it and wanted it for their weddings as well. Thank you Clarion Mediterraneo for my dream wedding come true!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank paula s
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I have been living in Honduras for 10 months and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in. The staff are friendly and courteous: they get you anything you need with a smile and they are happy to call you safe taxis and give you recommendations on where to travel. I ordered dinner from the hotel's restaurant and the food was delicious. I have stayed in two other hotels in San Pedro Sula and they pale in comparison. I will never stay in another hotel in San Pedro. For a traveler who wants the comforts of home, a friendly face, and a safe environment, the Hotel Gran Mediterraneo is the place for you.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
#5 of 37 in San Pedro Sula
Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
Hotel Casa del Arbol Galerias
#4 of 37 in San Pedro Sula

Been to Hotel Gran Mediterraneo? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Gran Mediterraneo

Address: Barrio Guamilito 4 avenida 6 calle | una cuadra arriba de La Prensa, San Pedro Sula CT1100, Honduras (Formerly Clarion Suites Mediterraneo)
Location: Honduras > Cortes Department > San Pedro Sula
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 37 Hotels in San Pedro Sula
Price Range: $116 - $133 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Gran Mediterraneo 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Gran Mediterraneo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.