We got picked up and dropped off by Oscar and he is super nice. We were looking for places to go on the first day of January and everything was closed. He drove us around looking for stores that may be open and did not charge us extra. Then, we were kindly welcomed by Alex at the Posada. He helped us with anything we needed. We felt safe staying there. We did get awaken by dogs barking non stop in the middle of the night. That was simply something we had to get used to. The AC did take a while to cool the room but it did get cooled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast