I was picked up at the bus station for free and taken to the bnb. It was in a nice, secure area where I felt pretty safe. I even went for a walk alone at night with no trouble whatsoever (not to say that's recommended!!)
My room was nice, comfy double bed, working tv, aircon, shower with hot water and everything was clean.
There's a kitchen, nice sitting area with travel guides and free bottles of water you can then fill up from the fridge.
Not a complaint as its really my problem that I don't speak spanish but the staff on that night didnt speak a single word of English. Luckily I had my translator app.
I was given pancakes for breakfast which I was a bit disappointed with (not the actual pancakes, just that all the $6/night hostels I've stayed in provide free pancakes) but I've since read in here you can pick what you get for breakfast, I wasn't aware, communication error perhaps...
There's a nice little pool and a couple of big hammocks which is a nice touch.
I was also driven to the bus station the next day and dropped off at the entrance to buy my ticket. Driver is a lovely guy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast