Stayed here for one night when catching a flight back to US at the end of Honduras journey. Reception was very friendly and Alex the owner called the front desk as we checked in and asked to speak to me personally (he speaks spectacular English) to see if there was anything we needed. Wow! Very accommodating staff arranged for food delivery service, a punctual ride to the airport for an early flight and breakfast before departure. This is an old, converted house and a very interesting property. Above all, I felt safe here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast