I had heard poor reviews of San Pedro Sula and the dangers of travelling around Honduras especially at night so I wanted a hotel that would pick you up from the airport. For an additional $15, I had someone pick me up and they waited ~1hr for me through the delays and the long custom line-up. The room itself was nice but there was a funky smell probably from spraying. There was a huge cockroach in my shower the next morning. Luckily I had showered in the evening before it made an appearance. Otherwise a nice room with a kitchen in the building. The breakfast was good and they provided a free ride to the bus station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Use as a base for trips to Copan Ruins, The Bay Islands, La Ceiba, Tegucigalpa.We are located in a very safe and quiet residential area of San Pedro Sula. Within walking distance you will find the new Galerias del Valle Mall also a varieties of restaurants, bars and night clubs.All rooms have Air Conditioning( San Pedro Sula has a hot and humid climate).The Swimming Pool and the BBQ Area are available until 11:00 pm.Wi-fi and Cable internet access is free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your La Posada B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Posada Hotel San Pedro Sula
- La Posada Bed And Breakfast