Isabella Boutique Hotel
$169
  • Pool
$130
$121
Hotel Monteolivos(San Pedro Sula)
$100
Gran Hotel Sula(San Pedro Sula)
$68
Hotel Gran Mediterraneo(San Pedro Sula)
$107
$104
Metrotel Express(San Pedro Sula)
$61
Hotel Boutique Primavera(San Pedro Sula)
$75
$73
$137
$123
  • Pool
$90
$87
Micro Hotel Rio de Piedras(San Pedro Sula)(Great Value!)
$35
$34
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2010

I was traveling on business to San Pedro for the 3rd time. This time I tried something different and fell upon the Isabella Boutique. I stayed for two weeks and had the pleasure of meeting the owners and their family by chance and spent the better part of a weekend with them. The entire family is lovely and very welcoming. They made my stay completely different from any other I had ever had to SPS. I highly recommend the place for it's welcoming atmosphere; small, boutique hotel ambiance; excellent innovative kitchen & upcoming bar; clean, mostly spacious rooms; and overall excellent quality. I will definitely stay there when I return and highly recommend it to tourists & business travelers.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I was quite concerned about spending a night in San Pedro Sula as a young single female traveller. I splurged a bit and checked into Isabella for one night before my flight. I felt very secure and safe which was my main concern in the city. The bathroom was huge and the room and bed was very comfortable and clean. Hotel staff were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2010

I stayed one week at this hotel while visiting family after 12 years away from Honduras. During my stay, there were 2 security guards at the gate at all times. The rooms have HD TVs, an iPod dock, beautiful spacious bathroom, fine linens and towels, beautiful mahogany closets; the pool was exquisite. The decorations were tasteful and modern, new...I couldn't find a single old or outdated anything in this hotel. Breakfast (typical Honduran) was delicious. The place was quiet during my stay; anything you needed (car rental, bottled water, etc) was just a call away. As a female traveling alone, I felt extremely safe and right at home with the helpful and friendly staff. The location was convenient; it's just a block from the main street, which will take you to the mall, market, restaurants and such when you want to explore alone without getting lost.

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank 360ModenaChick
Reviewed August 27, 2010

We very much enjoyed our stay at hotel Isabella. The hotel is new, and the rooms are nicely decorated with comfortable beds and sheets. There are flat screen tv's in all rooms with an abundance of channels to choose from. The bathrooms are also spacious and clean, but there is no warn water in the sink and the towels are pretty minimal. I was expecting a nicer quality of towel to match the rest of the experience. All the rooms are also airconditioned.

The staff was extremely helpful. They helped us make dinner reservations and arranged for the transportation for our group to the restaurant as well. They also allowed us to leave a lot of luggage at the hotel, when we went on a side trip to Copan for a night. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.

I would definitely reccomend this hotel to anyone staying in San Pedro Sula, whether it is for business or pleasure.

Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2010

I had to stay in this hotel because my business travel got extended and was sorry that I didn't know about it before!!! The hotel is super cute, small and rooms are very comfy! The food is to die for... I probably ate there the BEST hamburger in my life and the included breakfast might not be from a wide variety of options BUT the few options are very good.
I'll definitely stay again there and recommend it 100% to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business