“Super food and awesome service”
Review of Entre Pisco y Nazca - CLOSED

Entre Pisco y Nazca
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

While traveling in San Pedro, I met a client at this restaurant, and it was the best choice we could have made. We ordered appetizers and drinks, and it seemed like a full meal, there was so much food. The service was prompt and professional, and everyone was very friendly. We enjoyed Causa Maki, which was savory, stuffed potato served with shrimp, and deep fried calamari rolls served with fried yucca and special sauces made in-house which were so good I wish I had the recipe, as well as sauteed baby octopus, which should be a considered a delicacy, if it is not already. All I can say is WOW. The wine was not very spectacular, the drinks were pretty ordinary, but the food made the trip more than worthwhile. The mood of the place is very relaxed and sultry and it's not required to dress up, it's very casual. It was pretty busy on a Friday night, so I recommend calling for reservations, or don't mind waiting. Next time try the main dishes, even though the appetizers are amazing and filling, it would be nice to try a main dish too.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

While I visited San Pedro, I searched up on my phone where the best restaurants were around my area, and this popped up so I decided to give it a try. Little did I know that it would be the best choice that I had made my whole life! The food was delicious, especially their seafood. I had octopus with some spicy sauce that was around and it was amazing. There was a wide drink variety, but I decided to just stick with water since I was on a diet. The octopus was very light, and the sauce i used added a punch of flavor which was a perfect combination! Along with the octopus, I had grilled sea bass with calamari. It was cooked just to the right amount and was perfect for me. The bass tasted so fresh and the calamari was crispy, but was still light. The servings were bigger then I expected(which is great!) and it was a great deal. I ended up spending about 60$, but still, for all the food i got out of it, it was worth it! I would definently recommend this restaurant to anyone, so please visit!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our first time to San Pedro and we had to try this place out. We were told that they have good food. We loved it.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We found this place after a recommendation by our hotel receptionist & it was close enough to stroll to. We were greeted by friendly waiters & a good atmosphere. It was a lovely modern restaurant with a cozy & relaxed bar area. Which was lucky cause it was busy the night we arrived & we had to wait until a table became available! I would recommend booking in advance so you don't miss out.

The selection of drinks was good, although I would have liked a better choice of wine. The bottle we chose was very good however.

There was a great choice of food but the seafood menu was mouthwatering. I had octopus in olive sauce to start which was just beautiful. Light & delicate octopus against the olive sauce, the flavour just stayed with you & it really left me wanting more.

For main I had grilled sea bass with calamari. It was cooked to perfection. The bass was so fresh & the calamari was light & crispy with a delicious cilantro sauce to bring it all together.

The servings were good size & I thought it was really good value. In total we spent about £80, but that included 2 courses each, one dessert & I think 3 bottles of wine! So not bad at all.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

While in San Pedro I decided to take a different route from the normal local fare and decided to try Pisco Y Nazca. Since I've had already eaten at other peruvian places elsewhere I thought had an idea more or less what to expect.

Pisco y Nazca is a very nice casual dining place with a very familiar environment. The waiters make all efforts to make you feel as homey as possible. Among the fantastic food we sampled and the fish ceviche (which in a peruvian restaurant is a must) we tried a very interesting appetizer called "Articuchos". This consists of a couple of skewers with beef hearts braised in a delicately spiced sauce. Just like liver the initial taste might be a little off-putting but the condiments of the sauce it's cooked in compliments the flavor...Different, unique and not for the faint-hearted...As an after dinner drink try the "Leche de Tigere"..not on the menu but readily available if you had ceviche and ask for it...also not for people of weak constitution...Their wine list could use more variety in my opinion, although the available selections was not bad.

A nice option if you want something different and out of the ordinary.