“Love it”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Our first time to San Pedro and we had to try this place out. We were told that they have good food. We loved it.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We found this place after a recommendation by our hotel receptionist & it was close enough to stroll to. We were greeted by friendly waiters & a good atmosphere. It was a lovely modern restaurant with a cozy & relaxed bar area. Which was lucky cause it was busy the night we arrived & we had to wait until a table became available! I would recommend booking in advance so you don't miss out.

The selection of drinks was good, although I would have liked a better choice of wine. The bottle we chose was very good however.

There was a great choice of food but the seafood menu was mouthwatering. I had octopus in olive sauce to start which was just beautiful. Light & delicate octopus against the olive sauce, the flavour just stayed with you & it really left me wanting more.

For main I had grilled sea bass with calamari. It was cooked to perfection. The bass was so fresh & the calamari was light & crispy with a delicious cilantro sauce to bring it all together.

The servings were good size & I thought it was really good value. In total we spent about £80, but that included 2 courses each, one dessert & I think 3 bottles of wine! So not bad at all.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

While in San Pedro I decided to take a different route from the normal local fare and decided to try Pisco Y Nazca. Since I've had already eaten at other peruvian places elsewhere I thought had an idea more or less what to expect.

Pisco y Nazca is a very nice casual dining place with a very familiar environment. The waiters make all efforts to make you feel as homey as possible. Among the fantastic food we sampled and the fish ceviche (which in a peruvian restaurant is a must) we tried a very interesting appetizer called "Articuchos". This consists of a couple of skewers with beef hearts braised in a delicately spiced sauce. Just like liver the initial taste might be a little off-putting but the condiments of the sauce it's cooked in compliments the flavor...Different, unique and not for the faint-hearted...As an after dinner drink try the "Leche de Tigere"..not on the menu but readily available if you had ceviche and ask for it...also not for people of weak constitution...Their wine list could use more variety in my opinion, although the available selections was not bad.

A nice option if you want something different and out of the ordinary.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

The food is great but the service could improve. The waiters are not very friendly and are not always there to assist.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

The atmosphere was absolutely delightful upon entering. My friend and I chose a table in a corner away from others. Right away we were greeted with smiles and friendly service. My friend ordered the Causa Maki, immediately its’ fragrance broke through the space between us, steam rose up in heaps caressing my face. I could pick out the different flavorings, the spices, and textures. Then came mine, the Lomo a lo pobre, it sat beautifully upon the plate like a canvas. The steak grilled to perfection, the fries crisp, the rice and egg consciously sprinkled throughout, and on top, their delicious creole sauce. For a good hour we sat in silence taking in every bite which exploded with flavor. We were so satisfied we forgot to chat, which is something we would do during any meal. This one however, was drenched in kind customs and exotic food. After, we enjoyed a nice glass of wine before returning to our room. Trust me, as a traveler from America, you cannot find better cuisine and service!