“Great!!!”

Ranked #1 of 43 San Pedro Sula B&B and Inns
Ghent, Belgium
“Great!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I stayed at Dos Molinos, heading to Utila.
Blanca and Luis were the finest people I can imagine!
Luis picked me up from the airport and 2 weeks later from the busstation, as I was going to/coming back from Utila.
The rooms are basic but very clean!
If I would ever stay in SAP again, I would definitely stay at there place!
Pick up from the airport and from the busstation were great!

Thank you again Blanca and Luis!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Montréal
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Luis and Blanca might be nive but the habitation is pretty average for the price asked when reserved on internet. There was no key available for the room and the owner entered our room when we were out to turn of the A/C. Also, we woke up early with a coakcroach as a new friend in the room! So pretty average!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Luis and Blanca are the best, they always take care of me and remember me. I was a Peace Corps volunteer in Honduras and would always stay with them and have since been back to visit Honduras and they still welcome me as if I were an old friend. They are also very pet friendly, they helped me when I took my cat to the states and when I took my dog to Utila and the states. They are super helpful and knowledgeable about San Pedro and the bus and airplane schedules and are always willing to do whatever possible to make your stay the best.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a window, there are a couple without and they tend to get very hot without the ai...
Homer, Alaska
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Until I found Dos Molinos, going through San Pedro Sula was a nightmare. Now its an easy, fun transfer. Its like going home. I have been about 6 times. I'm greeted like a lost friend each time. Luis is always right there to pick me up no matter what mode of transport I take or at what hour, and he will deliver me to the next exit in the same friendly manner. Have a chore to do? No problem, they will help you out with advise or just take you. Breakfast is delicious and the large rooms are clean. Kids, staff, and dog are all great. Very handy being neer the big Mall also

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Sara B
dosmolinos, Propietario at Guesthouse Dos Molinos B&B, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Many thanks for your valuable information, surely this will help many others who need our services, and you'll know what to expect from Guesthouse Dos Molinos.

It is our pleasure to serve you always the best way possible.

Thanks for coming to Honduras
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Dos Molinos is an ideal spot for an overnight stay in San Pedro Sula, on your way to/from Bay Islands. Rooms are clean, the family running it are friendly and helpful, it's safe, there's cable TV and wi-fi. They'll even pick you up and drop you off at the bus station, even at 4am to get the Tica bus! Would definitely stay there again if I was passing thru San Pedro

Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We had a 9-hour stay in San Pedro Sula before our flight left so decided to get a room somewhere. This place had mostly good reviews, so we decided to go for it. I was very happy with that choice. It is very close to the malls and close to restaurants. I don't know what the other reviewer who complained about the road crossings was talking about. I have a 10-year-old child and had no fear crossing those streets. It's also hard to argue with a free pickup from the bus terminal.

The family who runs the guest house are great. Super friendly and accommodating.

The only slight cons I would give is the air conditioning took a LONG time to be efficient in the room (but they were okay with us leaving it on when we left the room), and they had no hot water. Small issues really.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Leon, Nicaragua
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Cannot really understand some of the mixed reviews of this hotel.

Rooms are not that basic but priced about right for the level of amenities. My room was around $18 and had a clean comfortable double bed, private bathroom and a powerful fan.

The owner (Luis) and his family could not be more welcoming and the free pick-up and drop off to the bus station makes the price you pay for the room effectively a complete bargain.

Luis got up at 4am to drive me to get the 5am Tica bus and I would not even have made the bus if he hadn´t knocked on my door to make sure I was up!!

Highly reccomended and perfect if you need somewhere to crash overnight while connecting buses in SPS which I believe is a commond scenario coming from the bay islands etc