Stayed for one night. Room was terrible, most uncomfortable bed ever. Bathroom as such verging on being disgusting. Not even a mirror of hook to hang any thing.
Food was ok in the evening, breakfast was poor. Save on the trip costs by walking to waterfall yourself. Pay park entry fee at bridge over river , they show you the circle route , about 3 hours nice walk.
Not sure why marketed as eco lodge, shame really great location, poor value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jungle River is a natural escape from the City and we offer diferents tours option, bar, restaurant, and rock pools.best option in La Ceiba for relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Jungle River Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jungle River Hotel La Ceiba
- Jungle River Lodge Honduras/La Ceiba