A nice place to discover for those who love exotic vacation, wild nature and not luxury touristic places. Hotel territory is big and clean, personnel very helpful and friendly. Food was delicious and the beaches were clean and not crowded. Animation team is very young and not mature enough to entertain everyone but was enough to keep the evenings busy.
The most exciting part is excursions- canopy, rafting, islands, etc. -worth doing, not expensive, very beautiful and wild nature, breathtaking views and nice memories. Kids of all ages (mine are 8 and 12) will love those trips.
The sea is not a calm one, very wavy, but water is always warm. For those who prefer pools, there are 3 on the territory. Rooms are so-so, there is no coziness in them, but as you spend all day outside it is the last thing to worry about.
The trip to city is not the most exciting, but is worth if you need souvenirs. Have American dollars on you, Canadian dollar is not accepted anywhere. The city is safe enough, people nice and friendly, very poor though.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Real Beach Resort And Villas
- Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas Hotel La Ceiba
- Palma Real Beach Hotel
- Palma Real Honduras
- Palma Real Beach La Ceiba
- Palma Real Hotel Honduras
- Palma Real La Ceiba
- Palma Real Beach Resort & Villas Honduras/La Ceiba