Awesome experience! 3 nights in a standard cabin, no AC were comfy and were pampered by friendly, attentive staff. Great eats, beautifully kept grounds. Birds and wildlife galore, including Agutis cadging bananas from the restaurant porch, a troop of 7 coatis climbing their fav tree for the night against a blood Orange sunset, Oropendola and Toucans and hummers all over, a visit to our cabin by a white faced Spider monkey, amazing trip to Cuero y Salado river preserve where we got up close to Howler and Capuchin monkey troops, a crocodile. Palm oil groves, pineapple and cocao and coconut plantations, waterfalls, extreme mountain hiking, local villages---too many sights and sounds to record. See it while you can and stay at the Lodge in the middle of it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the foot of the Pico Bonito National Park, The Lodge at Pico Bonito seamlessly combines nature and luxurious comfort. The luxury eco-lodge located on the Caribbean coast of Honduras near La Ceiba is a member ofSmall Luxury Hotels of the World. The Lodge offers the adventure of the outdoors, the beauty of the rainforest, and the personal service and luxury of a boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Hotel At Pico Bonito
- At Pico Bonito Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba