We have just completed a short but very sweet stay at Pico Bonito Lodge. Myself, my 4 year old daughter and her grandma. I work in travel and I loved the fact that this luxury lodge offers a wonderful, authentic experience without frills and foolishness that I often see in other luxury hotels. I know that is my personal preference but there it is! All the staff were gorgeous and made a fuss of my little girl - which of course she adored - and we felt looked after and cared for at all times without being fussed over. The accommodations, food and service were excellent. The trips and experiences offered from the lodge are.... real. I don't know how else to say it. If you want world class birding or adrenaline white water rafting or visiting communities or wildlife then it is all here for you.- what ever your level. I recoomend staying at least 3 or 4 nights if not more. Fabulous!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the foot of the Pico Bonito National Park, The Lodge at Pico Bonito seamlessly combines nature and luxurious comfort. The luxury eco-lodge located on the Caribbean coast of Honduras near La Ceiba is a member ofSmall Luxury Hotels of the World. The Lodge offers the adventure of the outdoors, the beauty of the rainforest, and the personal service and luxury of a boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Hotel At Pico Bonito
- At Pico Bonito Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba