My husband and I booked this trip for a long weekend getaway at the recommendation of two of our neighbors. It was just perfect. Our cabin was very cute and private, the food was very good, oh and the COFFEE!!! I gave up coffee months ago but this stuff was delicious. The staff were super friendly and the guides were very knowlegeable. We ate sweet cacao beans right out of the pods (like that girl in the Kashi commercials), went hiking through the rainforrest, watched the hummingbirds, saw toucans and beautiful butterfiles, it was just beautiful. I sat at the main lodge one afternoon listening to the sounds of the river and just staring at the clouds form up in the cloud forrest and then dissapate and no one bothered me. For anyone that is overstressed and can't "tune out" this is a great place to escape and fall off the grid for a few days. We can't wait to go back. Breakfast is included daily and the prices for lunch and dinner are average. One trip and you won't soon forget it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled at the foot of the Pico Bonito National Park, The Lodge at Pico Bonito seamlessly combines nature and luxurious comfort. The luxury eco-lodge located on the Caribbean coast of Honduras near La Ceiba is a member ofSmall Luxury Hotels of the World. The Lodge offers the adventure of the outdoors, the beauty of the rainforest, and the personal service and luxury of a boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Lodge and Spa at Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lodge At Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Hotel At Pico Bonito
- At Pico Bonito Hotel
- The Lodge And Spa At Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba