“Be careful, we got sick!”
Review of Mango Tango - CLOSED

Mango Tango
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed the food while we were there but never went back because we got sick! I don't know how long they are leaving the food out and what flies get on them but they should make some improvements in that regard.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

The food was really tasty, but the waiter recommended the half portion of food even though I told him that I'm really hungry (and the full plate is just a bit more expensive). So afterwards had to pick up some food from other place becourse it took a while to get the food.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I had a fantastic meal there while trying to run away from crazy yoga retreat center owner that forced us to eat her idea of healthy food. Mango Tango gave me a nice break, real Honduras friendly culture, lots of smiles and great memories for me.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I have dined there several times and have enjoyed every meal. Try the chuletas and the seafood dishes. Delectable! I enjoyed the casual outdoors atmosphere. The service was friendly and Zenia stopped by our table to greet us. The drinks were well-prepared and hit the spot!! Everybody in our party had an enjoyable time.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is one of the gems of La Ceiba. If you want to have a good time with friends and family this is the place for you. You will be amazed by the quality of the food and the hospitality of the Owner and all of her personnel. Mango Tango is a place I cherish and will always love. It's a must if you are in this neck of the woods. Visit it once and you will be hooked for life. I know I am. Zenia my friend hope to see u soon and enjoy your hospitality once more. U know how i enjoy your music I say this becuase i bragged so much about a specific CD that it was given to me as a gift, now thats great service.