“The Best Food and The Best Service”
Review of Mango Tango - CLOSED

Mango Tango
Cuisines: Central American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“The Best Food and The Best Service”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

This is one of the gems of La Ceiba. If you want to have a good time with friends and family this is the place for you. You will be amazed by the quality of the food and the hospitality of the Owner and all of her personnel. Mango Tango is a place I cherish and will always love. It's a must if you are in this neck of the woods. Visit it once and you will be hooked for life. I know I am. Zenia my friend hope to see u soon and enjoy your hospitality once more. U know how i enjoy your music I say this becuase i bragged so much about a specific CD that it was given to me as a gift, now thats great service.

• Visited October 2011

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fantastic Restaurant - Great food and ambiance”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

After a long absence from beautiful La Ceiba, Honduras, I visited Mango Tango and its owner Zenia.

It was a GREAT homecoming for me. Great food and atmosphere - the restaurant is located in what is called La Zona Viva. The staff were very friendly. What a treat...the Chuletas (Smoked Pork Chops) were AMAZING!!! Loved the dessert selections.

I speak Spanish fluently so communicating with the staff was not an issue. The owner, Zenia, speaks English fluently as she graduated from a U.S. University, and she is a hands-on owner. I know she will be happy to greet you should you ask for her.

If you look carefully, there is art all around and beautiful ornamental plants. I love the open, breezy feel of the locale.

Mango Tango was one of the highlights of my visit to La Ceiba.Next time you are in the city or if you are visiting La Ceiba for the first time, stop by Mango Tango. You'll be glad you did.

• Visited November 2011
Sunrise, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing like home”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I visit Honduras at least once a year and it is impossible not to get together with old time friends at our favorite restaurant " Mango Tango". Their authentic Honduran food and laid back atmosphere is what makes this place one of the best restaurants in La Ceiba.

• Visited August 2012
Roatan, Honduras
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Been to Mango Tango years ago and always loved the food especially the pork chops. Had a chance to be in La Ceiba last week and went for lunch. Great meal and service as usual. Make sure to ask for some of the passion fruit salsa, put in on anything or everything. I can highly recommend the spinach ravioli.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank roatangardener
New Britain, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Local Food”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I ADORE this local restaurant! It is my "MUST HAVE" anytime I travel to the lovely coastal city of La Ceiba. My favorite dish is the house specialty, a chuleta (pork chop) with it's incredible mango/habanero sauce. The staff is extremely accommodating. The restaurant has an extensive knowledge of local cuisine traditions and more importantly, TEQUILA!. It serves ice cold local beer, my favorite of which is the Salvavida. I highly recommend the food, atmosphere and fun location of this restaurant! Stop in and ask for the owner, Zenia. if it's not too busy of a night, she'll come to your table for some local lore and conversation. Next time you're in La Ceiba, make this your "MUST HAVE"!!

• Visited August 2012