Hotel El Estadio
Hotel Casa de Espana(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$50
$56
$65
$54
  • Breakfast included
Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$42
$45
Travelocity
$172
$156
All reviewsthe ownernext morningcentral americacayos cochinospeterferryhostelguatemalaedenshuttleceibaleontransportationacmainlandcountry
Reviewed June 26, 2014

this the best hostel in la ceiba its have good service nice people and in very good prices i very enjoy my stay here plus the food i had breakfast omelet it was delicious ,the balcony and the hammocks were comfy as well as the room the A/C is a plus is the room being that is summer time here....Also the owner /manager Peter and his staff really go out of their way for their guests...
cheers

Room Tip: rooms on the third floor are magnificent
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Great location: it was always easy to tell the cab drivers to take you to El Estadio, they'd always know where that is...security is great... Balconies were perfect, right over the street...rooms we're clean enough, and cool enough, and a great price...Owners we super helpfull...you could walk right on to downtown La Ceiba, easy. When I go back, I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Rented a private room with my friend and I as we were transiting from the mainland to the islands. Peter was SUPER friendly, met up with us at San Pedro Sula airport and drove us to the hotel for a good price. He also personally drove us to the nearby bank later that day when we were floundering around looking lost in this rather sketchy part of town. Felt safe in the hotel despite the location and very much appreciated the locked front door (as we were VERY concerned about safety during this trip). Peter was also more than willing to make some phone calls to arrange a tour for us to Pico Bonito the next day. Breakfast in the morning was also great! No complaints at all :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I stayed at this hotel twice on my to Utila and on my return and I couldn't have had a better experience. On my way the owner picked me up from the bus stop at night, helped me find an ATM because I had stupidly run low and dropped me off again in the morning to the ferry. Then on my way back I was able to arrange with him a morning white water rafting and then a shuttle to Leon the following day all arranged before I arrived! A really personal experience from the place which is especially appreciated due to the long travel days it takes to get there and leave. Thanks!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were travelling to Utila in Honduras and had to stop over in La Ceiba for the night. We heard the city can be dangerous and to get a taxi straight to your accommodation once getting off the bus, but it didn't seem too bad. This hostel was cheap, clean, and had very friendly staff. We got in very late but they were still able to order us dinner which i was so grateful for. And they arranged our transfer taxi to the ferry too! It's not the fanciest place and the bathroom wasn't great but it was overall clean and had aircon too which was really good!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends