$105
$84
Omega Tours Eco Jungle Lodge(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$42
$34
  • Breakfast included
$172
$167
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Casa de Espana(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$49
Villas Pico Bonito(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$105
$183
$171
Hotels.com
$83
Hotel El Estadio(La Ceiba)(Great Value!)
$23
Travelocity
All reviewsevery mealhibiscus juicewaterfall repellingoutdoor showerwhite water raftingthree roomsthe riverstunning placeexpectations were exceededthe main housegrand caymanlong weekendhonduran breakfasthot sauceoutdoor activitiespure blisslocal community
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Las Cascadas Lodge is definitely a gem. It took me years to finally make it there, but I'm sure I'll be back within a couple of months. The lodge itself is beautiful, and it is located at the foot of an incredible rain forest. Best of all, the service was top notch. Bruce is an excellent chef, and he and his team made sure that we were comfortable during our entire stay. Las Cascadas is a wonderful place to relax and have a romantic weekend. It's amazing to fall asleep with the sound of the waterfall right outside your window. There's also great things to do close by, like water rafting and hiking. However if you ask me, you don't even need extra activities. All you need for your vacation is right there at the lodge..

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2010

My girlfriend and I traveled from Copan and traveled north, working our way to Las Cascadas. My girlfriend had chosen Las Cascadas, and I am really glad that she did. We arrived out our own private villa, that looked out at one of 5 waterfalls that they have on the property. The accomadations were top notch. The level of personal service provided by the property manager Bruce was more than you could hope for, and he is an excellent chef as well! I can't adequately express how highly I would recommend this place, other than to book my reservations there on my next trip back. I loved this place! Pictures don't do justice to the true beauty of this property! FANTASTIC!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 23, 2010

The staff took such good care to make our stay enjoyable from the time we were met at the airport until we were taken back. We enjoyed the serenity and beauty of the lodge and the surrounding area. Swimming in the natural pool below the waterfall was a wonderful experience. The trip and tour of the sewing coop is a must. The chair lift ride across the river to the coop looked scary, but I was glad I braved it. We ate all our meals at the lodge and enjoyed the good cooking.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2007

It took me a while to find out about this place but it is the best place, both the bungalows and the sorroundings, that I have ever been to. The staff is extremely nice, the chef is fantastic and eventough we love to travel the world and to go to different places every time, we would go back to Las Cascadas just to enjoy again the peaceful feeling that this place provides. I highly recommend to reserve one of the bungalows that faces the cascades. You can hear the sound of the water while you sleep.
I still dream about this place.
For someone who has never been to Central America before, I recommend to use the shuttle service if you are arriving to San Pedro Sula

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed August 17, 2007

We were in Heaven at Las Cascadas Lodge. We spent the first two nights of our honeymoon in this luxurious off the beaten path wonderland. All I wanted on my honeymoon was somewhere we could swim under a waterfall, and as its namesake, we had many choices!! We were even escorted up the trail to a secluded waterfall, and then left alone:)

And the service was beyond all expectations. The food, the wine, the candles, the smiles and conversations were all top notch Modesto, the manager, really catered to an exquisite menu and encouraged one to enjoy the wine!

This really was a "slurge" for us, and worth every dime. The only drawback was the wiring of money-felt a little sketchy to wire money to Honduras, but it was not a scam. SO book you stay if you want an amazing relaxing secluded experience!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)