All reviews every meal zip lining private chef waterfall repelling white water rafting big waterfall min hike hot sauce the river grand cayman stunning place jungle style my mouth is watering spectacular scenery perfect combination of relaxation long weekend private home
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Once again my experience at Las Cascadas Lodge exceeded my expectations.

As always, Ryan and all the staff went out of the way to make sure our stay was perfect. It is like staying in your own vacation home with a private chef!!!!

Ryan made the arrangements for all the local activities we wanted to experience, hiking and white water rafting.

My favorite place in Honduras!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Lori F
lascascadaslodge, General Manager at Las Cascadas Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2016

Thank you for the nice review Lori! It is always such a pleasure to have you here with us at the lodge! It was great meeting your sister and hosting your stay yet again! All the best!
Ryan

Reviewed September 13, 2016

My wife and i recently stayed and Las Cascadas for a Monday-Friday getaway and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was so relaxing swimming in the natural freshwater pools and sitting watching the wildlife, but if you are more of an action kind of person they have some amazing treks right there on the property with the chance to see even more wildlife, we saw Toucans :-) and the waterfall repelling with Ryan and Olvin is a must. My wife was very nervous about coming down the waterfalls but Olvin and Ryan were so patient with her that she thoroughly enjoyed herself and would have gone again if she could. Not only was Olvin part of the repelling team but the food he produced each day was amazing

Room tip: we had one of the rooms in the main lodge overlooking the waterfall very relaxing to listen to as you fall asleep
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
lascascadaslodge, Manager at Las Cascadas Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Thank you for the nice review Richard! It was great to have you guys here and to do the waterfall tour!
I will pass on your compliments to Chef Olvin and we wish you the very best!

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about the professionalism and friendliness of the team at Las Cascadas Lodge. My friends and I repelled down the waterfalls and it was by far my favorite activity of my three weeks in Honduras. Even though at first it seems intimidating, Ryan explained everything so well and he uses top line equipment, which puts your mind at ease. He was extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend this activity to anyone who has a free day in La Ceiba.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Ryanmanager, General Manager at Las Cascadas Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you Seth!

Reviewed June 1, 2016

If you love waterfalls and adventure then this is JUST the thing for you! My husband and I just celebrated our anniversary in beautiful Honduras in the Pico Bonito area! One of our highlights was this waterfall descent! I would recommend this to anyone who loves nature, adventure, and water! Ryan has a way of making you feel very safe too.... it takes me some time to build trust but I was so surprised how quick I felt at ease with Ryan and his team! I promise you'll love this... it's unlike ANYTHING i've ever done in my life!

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2016

We recently spent three days at the Las Cascadas Lodge and found a new favorite place!! Our cabin had a spectacular view of the lower falls and we never tired of hearing the soothing sounds of the water. Olvin and Ryan couldn't have been more helpful and professional. The food Olvin provided was fabulous!! Fresh, creative and delicious, always served with a smile! Ryan knows the area so well and is enthusiastic about providing any service from adventures to in town business. We will most definitely be back!!!!

Room tip: There are three rooms. Two are attached to the main building and the third is nearby, but stand alone. We loved the stand alone cabin.
Date of stay: April 2016