The wonder of it all is that this place isn't fully booked with a one year waiting list. For five days, it felt as if we had the place all to ourselves.
Room 4 was spacious and stylish. The combined views of the waterfall, river, and artfully manicured grounds are incredible.
Villas Pico Bonito is centrally located for many outdoor destinations. The hike to the waterfall El Bejunco is not too be missed.
Richard and his staff are service-oriented and supportive. Of course, Lucy El Perro reigns supreme.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba