Where do I start? We found the Villas sort of by accident on the internet. It was our lucky day!! I was looking for a place large enough for my husband and I and my immediate family the day after our wedding. It was heaven! Richard & his staff makes sure you are taken care of from the minute you arrive. My parents fell in love with the surroundings. They now wish we had gotten married there instead of Roatan!! I have been to Honduras several times but it was my family's first trip. They say Villas Pico Bonito is the only place they would want to go again. Our only regret is that we didn't stay long enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba