Our family of 6 just returned last week from a trip to Honduras, and we had the good fortune to reserve 2 nights at Villas Pico Bonito. It was the most enjoyable and memorable part of our stay. We rented the large thatched roof 'hut' right by the pool (see pictures), and it felt like living in the jungle with all amenities included.
The place is beautifully done, and the views of the river flowing by, or the waterfall in the midst of lush vegetation on the other side of the valley, are just gorgeous. Our hosts Richard and Ana made us feel like long lost friends coming home, and the staff catered to our every need. The Pico Bonito park, zip lining, or white water rafting is within walking distance, and La Ceiba is a few minutes away by car.
Thanks, Rochard and Ana, for an unforgettable, relaxing time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba