Extremely beautiful jungle resort. We stayed for two days after leaving Cayos Cachinos, and thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful pool, delicious meals and beautiful jungle setting. We stayed in the Ceiba Tree Lodge, which was so beautiful! The Staff made us feel very comfortable, and were so friendly! The resident dogs Lucy and Ace were awesome! The remote mountain location was just wonderful...not that far from town, yet you felt so far away from city-life. Such a great place to unwind and relax!! We definitely will go back to Villas Pico Bonito the next time we visit Honduras !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba