We just spent a week at the Villas.
Richard was our first contact when making a reservation. He was quick to answer our questions and make suggestions, which made our travel simple and worry-free!
The villa were as shown in the pictures, as was the resort, although it was even more beautiful in person! A lot of thought went into the design of the foliage and fawn and being nature lovers, we spent a lot of time in the gardens, by the river and by the pool, which gave us a clear view of the spectacular waterfall directly across the river high above the mountains.
We have already planning our next trip back! I highly recommend Villas at Pico Bonito. Being in tourism ourselves, we expect a high level of customer care, and it was provide by every staff member on site! Letis, Anna, Will, Edda. And of course Ace & Lucy were great company too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba