Two couples stayed two nights in Ceiba Tree house. Loved it. Beautiful place and the owner Richard gave such a warm welcome and good tips about area. Cooled off both in lovely pool and Rio Cangrejal's pretty green flow and pools. Lots more potential for exploring and adventure than we had time for in one day. The grill was open and food was tasty so we never had to leave the place. Took hike on jungle trail across street that gave nice taste of the natural wonders. Restful and even comes with an available kitty if you're homesick for the one you left behind. The view over the river into Pico Bonito's wild forests is a beauty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba