We were taken there by our friends that lives in La Ceiba last summer. We were only there for the day but it was wonderful. Two of my chldren swam in the river with life jackets, saw a group of rafters come floating by, then went to the pool where they learned to swim without jackets. Lunch was delicious adn then we toured the entire area. The cabins were beautiful, clean and positioned around the property to ensure privacy without being too far from the pool and main area. Will go back next time we are home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Pico Bonito, Jungle Eco-Resort situated on the most beautiful part of the Rio Cangrejal, in the awesome Pico Bonito National Park, with spectacular vistas of jungle covered cliffs, opposite the largest waterfall on the river, El Bejuco. Villas Pico Bonito offers self catered homes with full kitchens, nicely appointed rooms and comfortable beds. In addition we have the Hidden Paradise restaurant for your convenience if you wish. Welcome to our Eco Lodge in the jungle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villas Pico Bonito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Pico Bonito Hotel La Ceiba
- Villas Pico Bonito Honduras/La Ceiba